• Jessica Rabbit 2.0 - Quality

KayaXX [sign in to see picture]

Can someone say whether there's much difference in the quality between the Jessica 2.0, Jessica 2.0 G-Spot and the Jessica 2.0 Slimline?

I have the standard Jessica 2.0 yet when you compare it to the photos of the other two above, it looks a lot 'cheaper' than those because of the beads. If that makes sense?

Ie, the beads are all over the show in the Jessica 2.0 and have a habit of finding their way up and down the inside of the vibrator whereas the beads in the other two models seems to be more 'uniform', the other two vibrators also look to be of a higher standard of quality.

Is this the case or am I just being paranoid and wishing I'd bought one of the other two for feel I'm missing out?

Thanks

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I had the gspot rabbit & I was very happy with the quality. The beads are good and twist the shaft in the right manner to stimulate the gspot. I'm sure there would not be a massive quality difference in the rabbits as they are all from the same range x

That's what I thought but if you look at the G-Spot and Slimline, the beads seems a lot... I don't know what word to explain.. neater? uniform? Durable?

Whereas in the standard 2.0 they're loose and only those beads near the top seem to move with the rest moving very rarely, also as I said, they tend to work their way up and down the insides of the rabbit which can be annoying. The beads on the other two look as though they're fixed in line and would all move synchronously (different rows at a time)?

Sorry, it's hard to explain but hopefully someone will understand what I'm getting at.

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

The beads do look better in the slimmer models but the beads don't stick out from the shaft, at least on the g-spot model, and as such aren't at all that noticeable.

In answer to my own question, I'd say the quality isn't that great as, unfortunately, it's broke.

It would seem one of the beads worked it's way down the shaft to the point that it managed to prise the rubber (or whatever material it's made of) from the glue that holds it to the battery compartment.

As a result it's now looking somewhat 'deflated' in the part where the beads are (it no longer has that 'bulge' it originally had)

I'm also assuming it'll no longer be waterproof?

It was only bought on the 14th July and has been used maybe four times, what's Lovehoneys returns policy like?

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

The trouble with the 'uniform' beads, as you put it, is that they only go round in circles, and they dont stick out, meaning less stimulation.

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I agree. My friend has the normal jessica rabbit and I have the slimline. Mine looks so much nicer, a lot less tacky because it has metal beads instead of plasticy ones. However, I don't find that the beads really do much anyway so I don't really care!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I like beads in my rabbit =D I dont have any of the Jessica ones but have a lusty loops. The rotating head is fantastic and really moves but the apperance of the beads after a couple of uses was a bit dissapointing. The irredecant covering seems to have peeled off and kind of floats about. Not that it makes an once of differance to the use of the toy but when it breaks I will certainly be looking for a better version as cant live now qithout a rabbit vibrator.

Sent the Jessica 2.0 back and replaced it with the slimline, the quality of the slimline is far better, however, one complaint... AAA batteries? Who came up with that bright idea?

It eats batteries for fun.

Sorry, meant to say I replaced it with the G-Spot, not the slimline.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

My OH has a rabbit, not from LH but the quality of that was rubbish. I guess there are so many around the cheapest option might be sold because it has the best mark up.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

The jessica g-spot was really good quality but did nothing for me.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

KayaXX wrote:

Sent the Jessica 2.0 back and replaced it with the slimline, the quality of the slimline is far better, however, one complaint... AAA batteries? Who came up with that bright idea?

It eats batteries for fun.

Glad you got it replaced easily.

It is quite battery hungry, but I don't think the AAA batteries are the culprit. I have toys with AA batteries that gobble them up like a starving man!

I actually agree, its some toys not the batteries. I find toys eat the LR44 types a lot faster than AAA or AA

Sigh, think I spoke too soon. The G-Spot version is now playing up, I think it has a dodgy connection to the rabbit ears vibe part. Sometimes I turn it on and the light comes on but it does nothing, I have to give it a shake to get it to vibrate.

KayaXX wrote:

Sigh, think I spoke too soon. The G-Spot version is now playing up, I think it has a dodgy connection to the rabbit ears vibe part. Sometimes I turn it on and the light comes on but it does nothing, I have to give it a shake to get it to vibrate.

This is just a faulty rabbit, the one I have hasnt played up after 6 months. Tell LH customer services.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.