• is it best to lubricate the arse or the toy?

Naughty40 [sign in to see picture]

I bought the sassy sliquid H20 and it worked a treat!

Not too sticky, feels quite smooth and easy to get out the bottle.

Stayed where it was supposed to.

Though the way things feel atm I could robably have used a little bit more of it.....but thats probably just normal feeling I guess - not sore, but ummm......tingly.

whirlybird [sign in to see picture]

@ sexychick - You have my sympathies! I decided to taste the Tracey Cox Minte tingle lube, which firstly tasted fairly bed, but then lingered in my mouth for bloody ages, because I hedn't realised it was silicone based Eeurgh!

whirlybird [sign in to see picture]

Hi Naughty40! Glad you have been enjoying some anal fun since I last saw you on here! Made a similar mistake last night - too much haste and not enough lube. What can I say, hadn't seen my gorgeous man for over a week, and the moment overtook us! Like you, not a lot of pain, but a slight tingling, which I am glad to say has now worn off - phew!

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Lube both your ass & toy/ cock. Use an ass lube ass they're heavier & designed for it, ID Glide & such are great lubes but don't last as long up the poo chute.

Slowly ease in, once your partner is comfortable & adjusted- withdraw & apply a bit more lube then back in, start building up speed gently until you or your partner is begging for a pounding. As soon as anything feels dry or heating up, apply more lube. This is our fail safe method, me & the wife love anal but only practice it occasional to keep it so magical, we'd hate it to become the norm. Even with a semi virgin butt we never have problems. Prevention is better than cure, a dry chute will only ruin a session & chaff for days! You can't over lube your bum! Condoms can make for an easier ride.

Try sliquid sassy booty formula, I've tried dozens & this one seems to really let you go wild, my wife really prefers this ones to the other dozen or so we've tried.

sublimelonglegs [sign in to see picture]

This is so personal. I didn't get on with the sliquid sassy booty formula, prefering my old faithful liquid silk.

You really need to find what works for you.

Fab advice Mucky Duck xx

mama [sign in to see picture]

yep i'd douch, lube arse and toy/cock and keep lubing if necessary... tried liquid silk for the first time this weekend thought it was very good!!!

crayola [sign in to see picture]

We generally just lube the toy/ penis if we bother at all.

Its probably highly bad form to not lube up, but it works for me lol

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

crayola wrote:

We generally just lube the toy/ penis if we bother at all.

Its probably highly bad form to not lube up, but it works for me lol

That's more than lucky :P

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have a question and I hope that someone can answer this for me. What is the best lubrucant for anal? And will it be safe on silicone toys?

I like using vaseline for anal as I find it lasts longer than the liquid ones....though if you throw enough in there ID glide lube is pretty good too

xxKPxx

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

As far as I know its like you've said don't uses silicone lubricant with silicone toys, depends what is exactly in vasaline I suppose - best to check with Carly? She's a whizz when it comes to lube!

x

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't want oil based anything up my bum... No good for a lot of toys, plus certainly no good for condoms. Also, I dont know for sure but i'd worry about it being PH balanced or not... :S

Im another vote for Sliquid Sassy ("Booty formula") i've found it to be excellent.

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

I used to use Slide and Ride (sorry but from Ann Summers) but now use Sliquid Sassy when using my toys. Many years ago I used liquid paraffin but it gave me the runs! Sliquid Sassy seems as good as any I have tried but no idea how good it would be on a cock as I haven`t found any obliging ladies yet!

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Nothing of value to add, just wanted to say I never even thought about it before, thank you for the insight x

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

In terms of using normal lubes - im of the opinion theyre definately better than no lube, though anal lubes are generally thicker which is better for anal play. if you found a thickish lube that wasnt marked as being an anal lube there is no reason i can think of that you shouldnt use it, and if its what works for you then fair enough really.

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ouch! I was never planning on Liquid Parrifin! Geez..

Welcome WW! Flippin' loving the pic!

Well you only try it once...it was to hand and seemed slippery + I was very randy and in a hurry at the time.

In answer to the original question I think it best to lube both your arse with a slippy finger and the toy. I find if I use too much on the toy then it becomes slippery where I am holding it so I also keep paper towels are to hand.

In answer to your question about safe lubes for silicone I thought both oil and water based were OK but silicone based lubes weren`t. Don`t LH have a video on this subject?

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I always lube both! In the past I've used some Durex ones - don't use tingle or heat you will lose sensations!

Feel is pretty good and I should imagine the Aloe Vera one will be ok too (will get back to you on that!!).

The only silicone one I've used is...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=485

...and it works really well!

x

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

I lube both. I enjoy deep penetration with large toys and human hands. For this it's essential to get plenty of lube inside as well as lube on the penetrating object.

The best way to deliver lube inside is to use a large syringe. I use 60 ml syringes with what's called a "leuer" tip. This tip is very short and the working end of the syringe is slightly conical, which makes it easy to push inside.

My favourite lube is Eros or Pjur silicone lube and J-lube. The latter comes as a powder and you have to mix it with water first. I make up a batch of about a pint (half a litre) for each session.

J-Lube is cheap and was originally formulated for veterinary use.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Elsewhere these are sold as "lube shooters" but Love Honey calls them applicators. As a matter of fact we have one of the red ones (with a negative review). This is reviewed positively. Anyway it's just about the best way of delivering a small amount of lube to the right place!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19842

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.