• Have I invented a new vibrating dildo?

    1279373469
    Noon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 435
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2009

    Ladies... Picture a dildo made to measure to match your bloke's penis, with another moulding (this time the negative) of your clitoris and surrounding area. The two are one piece but there is a different vibrator in each part, each independently controlled.

    You have the familiar sensation of your partners cock in terms of length and girth and also a close fitting outer part, with the ability to fine tune and create harmonics between the vibrations.

    Clearly a hetro product, apologies for that.

    1279374331
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Negative of the vulva?

    I'm not sure what the vulva has to do with anything... ?

    1279374407
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    So that the vibrations are sent to exactly the right place. I think it sounds like a very interesting idea x

    1279374696
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Aaaaaahhh... the wisdom of the bevulva'd one speaks.... I see now. A bit like this sword handle!

    http://azfencing.net/joomla/images/stories/fencing%20sword.jpg

    The problem I see is that not every lady wants everywhere stimulated to the same extent, while it might feel nice on the lips perhaps it would be too strong on the clit.

    Interesting concept.

    1279376646
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Aaaaaahhh... the wisdom of the bevulva'd one speaks.... I see now. A bit like this sword handle!

    http://azfencing.net/joomla/images/stories/fencing%20sword.jpg

    The problem I see is that not every lady wants everywhere stimulated to the same extent, while it might feel nice on the lips perhaps it would be too strong on the clit.

    Interesting concept.

    Love the term of endearment!

    1279377361
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Aaaaaahhh... the wisdom of the bevulva'd one speaks.... I see now. A bit like this sword handle!

    http://azfencing.net/joomla/images/stories/fencing%20sword.jpg

    The problem I see is that not every lady wants everywhere stimulated to the same extent, while it might feel nice on the lips perhaps it would be too strong on the clit.

    Interesting concept.

    Love the term of endearment!

    Just don't expect to see in on a Hallmark... Now Moonpig is a different story all together.

    1279377809
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    There would have to be whole in the lady part though. Obvs.

    1279378156
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Tigerlilies wrote:

    There would have to be whole in the lady part though. Obvs.

    Is that a double entrendre on purpose or am I just confused?

    1279378585
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    WandA wrote:

    Tigerlilies wrote:

    There would have to be whole in the lady part though. Obvs.

    Is that a double entrendre on purpose or am I just confused?

    whoops, typo. But still funny.

    1279378701
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    If the mould was something with a little give to it, not hard plastic, it could be a good idea.

    1279378936
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Tigerlilies wrote:

    WandA wrote:

    Tigerlilies wrote:

    There would have to be whole in the lady part though. Obvs.

    Is that a double entrendre on purpose or am I just confused?

    whoops, typo. But still funny.

    The best humour is accidental, that's why watching kids fall over is funny.

    Sorry.

    1279380077
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    I need to see a visual of this idea! I'm still totally confused!

    1279380176
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Imagine a mould of your vulva is taken. You keep that mould 'inside out' so you can imagine the mould sitting over your pussy, fitting perfectly. Then add a cock to the inside!

    1279381243
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    Aha, gotcha! sorry im a bit slow today! Ooh yeah, that does sound like a good idea! And you don't have to have the clone a cock version, if you are a lesbian you can have a kind of hole to poke through your favourite dildo or vibrator?!

    1279390803
    Noon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 435
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2009

    Thanks for all the comments x

    I did a rubbish job of describing it, but I think you all worked it out nicely. :)

    Yes, I foresee it being a bespoke product, it needs to fit just right.

    The idea of it being like a butterfly is cool, excellent discretion. The batteries would fit in the shaft, as ever.

    The key, and it may just be my OH that has caused this train of thought so apologies, but the key is in the two separate vibration "centers" that can be tweaked to interfere or cooperate to produce just the right sensation. No in and out movement, just jiggle.

    I think that the size of the dildo is also important, a little pressure in the right places - delivering the vibes to the really good parts. Too big would be bad, too small would be worse.

    1279390893
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    You could always enter it in the Design a Sex Toy comp that pops up!

    1279391226
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I like it!

    1279395181
    Noon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 435
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2009

    What pops up?

    Thanks Ecks x

    1279395336
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Noon wrote:

    What pops up?

    Thanks Ecks x

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/design-a-sex-toy/89218-design-a-sex-toy-your-questions-answered/

    Run most years... Don't know when the next is though.

    It was the Squeel that won the first one!

    1279438174
    Noon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 435
    • Joined: 15 Sep 2009

    Cool, thanks W+A :)

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.