FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. First time strap-on dildo user for girl-on-girl fun

SBlueEyes [sign in to see picture]

Can someone recommend a beginner (unintimidating) strap-on for me and my girlfriend to try out?

We're looking to branch out and want something non-realistic looking - we're lesbians lol. We'd like something simple, but effective And comfortable, reliable, long-lasting, easy to clean... Basically, we're very easy to please!

It would be great also to have one with adjustable O rings so we can mix and match attachments in the future, but from my browsing, this seems to make them far more expensive, and since this is sort of experimental, we'd rather limit price in case it's not to our taste!

Preferably silicone and latex-free (mild allergy to the latter, so quite important detail!) ... Maybe even with the option for inserting a bullet, or a double-ended, so there's something for everyone..?

Hope I've given enough but not too much specification - I'm also very open to suggestions. There are so many pages of products in internetland, and so much advice floating around, it's actually probably more confusing!! And the threads out there are rather overwhelming, so if there is another similar one that I haven't come across, please just link me to it and accept my apologies for the repitition!

Thanks!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.