• When and how is the best way and time to bring up you'd like to try starp on sex with a new partner?

spguy30 [sign in to see picture]

Am single gu with an intrest in trying anal sex with a girlfriend, (when i get a new one lol)...

When is the best time to bring up a subject like this and are any girls intrested in strap on use on there fellas? with out necessaryly being into full on femdom or being sub (although like the idea of that from reading some tips on here, thou thats for another day)

Any thoughts and opinions would be greatfully appreciated

Thank you folks x

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

And the award for the longest forum title ever goes to...

On a more serious note there is a couple of threads already on this subject. Having a read through these will probably offer you more answers than I could hope to give anyway as this is out with my knowledge base.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/anal-sex-toys/151442-should-i-ask-the-missus/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/anal-sex-toys/263-strap-on-sex-for-straight-couples/

Lol cheers Muz

No problem, I'm sure you'll get better advice from others that have more experience in that area, until then reading those threads may help out a bit. :)

i had already read one of he threads matey, the reason i started this one as the others seem to hit on femdom and dominating the man,

but to start id just like to try maybe with out the female thinking i want to be dom'd as i dont no if that sside of it is my scene or not...

But thanks mate gona have a good read therough the second thread too

Ah, my apologies then and I'm not criticizing you for starting another thread or anything. I imagine the more helpful posts will come in when most people finish work later tonight. :)

cheers mate

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I'm in a similar boat with strap-on sex.

Basically when we first got together we said we'd like to try it, and we bought this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276 - When it arrived it was alot bigger than we had anticipated and so it has never been used, but also strap-on sex has not been mentioned again since, and I'm worried that he's gone off the idea. - Whereas I still really fancy it!

I know I know, I should just ask him, but for some reason i'm really nervous about bringing it up... Like, I don't want to seem pushy about it. Its weird, I can ask him to thrash me, forceibly use me, throat fuck me etc etc, but this so much more difficult to even mention!

Thank you BitofWow, iv tried that in last relshihip he jus laughed it off then was like ewww .... but i was with her years in years an felt comfy bringing it up, just the wy she meade me feel after spliting .. kinda worries me weather to ever bring it up again in a future relship!!

Aww well kitty if i was ya man id be letting ya try hehe wink wink xx

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Not trying to hijack your thread, but I'm in a similar boat with strap-on sex.

Basically when we first got together we said we'd like to try it, and we bought this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16276 - When it arrived it was alot bigger than we had anticipated and so it has never been used, but also strap-on sex has not been mentioned again since, and I'm worried that he's gone off the idea. - Whereas I still really fancy it!

I know I know, I should just ask him, but for some reason i'm really nervous about bringing it up... Like, I don't want to seem pushy about it. Its weird, I can ask him to thrash me, forceibly use me, throat fuck me etc etc, but this so much more difficult to even mention!

Do you think the reality of it put him off a little? Can you mention it in a casual/joky way?

I bit the bullet and asked him about it. I asked if he was still up for it if we bought a much smaller strap-on for starters, and he said he was thinking about it and working up the courage. So I'm gonna leave it at that for a while and see if he ever mentions it again. I hope he does, but if not then nevermind, i'll just have to imagine it!

Frankie, I think you should mention it to the next OH that comes along and see what happens, you'll never know if you don't try, and if you're lucky she'll love the idea! - Not everyone will be all 'Eewww' about it, - I certainly wouldn't! *wink*

Thank you so much KittyMc,

Very kind of ya to put me mind at ease and when and if a new OH comes along i think i will just be up front from the start and tell them if they ask or if the convo leads to sex ..likes n dislikes ect...

thank you lovely x

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Me & my fella had talked bout doing this, then we went & split up... I don't think there's a connection, haha!

Like Kitty says not everyone will turn their noses up, hopefully if you're both honest from the beginning, you can explore & enjoy together, when you find her....

i hope so MTC Just need to find her now Wink wink hehe "hey how you doing " .......hehe xxmwah xx

Loves huni wrote:

(ive always wanted one just so i can walk around being all immature and being like look i have a penis.. this is awesome!) because im so cool like that but thats just me,

We've never used our strap-on cuz its too big for him, but I LOVE wearing it and posing with my big fake cock! Its fun!!! (Plus its a MASSIVE turn on when he goes down on it!) ;-)

Thank you all for your input and advice i truely am greatful, and if any of you would like to chat or see a propper pic please add me on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/sfrankiec

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

As a woman who has been into strap on sex with a guy, I can assure you that it's just as complex bringing up the subject when the shoe is on the other foot.

I think the last time it was a slow progression. He had never used anal toys before and that was the first port of call. Having successfully milked his prostate, the natural progression lead to the purchase of prostate massagers, beads and anal dildos. Once you're at the dildo stage, it's only really a few bits of leather that's different!

Thanks for that Hella, thats the situ am in total Virgin in this dept so kinda why am fishing for ideas thank you x

Ilovestuff [sign in to see picture]

You sound super hot i am very your fellow is very lucky sounds like fun

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

When you guys are both cumming.

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

After 6 cocktails : ) lol

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.