• Your favourite toy...

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

Winners won't be announced on 30 November. Wherever it says that, it's wrong ;-)

We've had more than 250 entries, so it's going to take a while to go through them...!

dariofreguia [sign in to see picture]

I received by mail [...]We will e-mail again in January with news of when the final judging will take place[...] hey! the 30 November was too early, but January is really far! I need to know if I can buy some beautiful gifts (£1,000 could be useful..) before christmas. If you need help for the judging to be faster, I could help you!

PoshNymph [sign in to see picture]

Private Debora Cheri:

WOW! I'm so pleased you managed to get such a wonderful array of goodies...Crystal G-Spot Probe Dildo’, a ‘4 Function Vibe’ and a ‘Swedish Banger’ but, I'm wondering what exactly you did to get such a great package?? I'm baffled! ..and slightly jealous!!
    I think there is some favoritism going on here...or do I have to write 33 reviews too!!! Lol!!

sexybeast [sign in to see picture]

I've written 33 reviews and haven't recieved a bean. So what its not what I joined orgasm army for. I joined to share whats good or bad about what I've bought. I also didn't enter the competition mainly because I'm too busy to do so, what with work and using sex toys I bought on Mrs Sexybeast. Maybe the team select someone they think will use the toy they get sent to review. E.G. send me a butt plug and it will sit on the shelf forever

Flexappeal82 [sign in to see picture]

I entered the "design a sex toy" competition and I realize that the deadline was Nov. 30th. But, does anyone know when and how they will be announcing the winner?

Thanks!

OA Scrumptious [sign in to see picture]

Hi Flexappeal82, there are a lot of designs to sort through! A shortlist of the best of them will be available for everyone to see online in January 2007. The final winner will be selected in February 2007!

Miss Kitty [sign in to see picture]

I missed entering due to a internate failure for a few weeks and only got back on a week ago... Shame as I had worked hard on 2 designs *sigh* I'd make them up myself if I was rich but it is true that it costs a lot to get it done.

Also a note on the free toys, I got a free item when I signed up and since have had another sent out after a particularly good review of Oh my clitoral gel used on the Lovehoney site. I enter reviews in hope of more prizes.

I also got all the free samples I requested although 1 just hasn't been used yet so no review for it!

domestox [sign in to see picture]

Anyone hear anything about the competition yet?

OA Scrumptious [sign in to see picture]

Hi Domestox. The three judges are meeting to go through the finalists in 2 weeks time. The winner will be announced before the end of February! Good Luck

Great, thanks!

dariofreguia [sign in to see picture]

february is supposed to be gone. or is it 2007 a leap year?

Nope, dariofreguia, it is not a leap year this year! Today is the last day in February! I just logged on to see if there was any news...can't see anything yet! Good luck to everyone who entered!!! Fingers crossed we will hear something soon!

Lol! The name certainly does sound interesting! Congrats to Trevor, looking forward to seeing your product on the site soon, and possibly write a review for it! Well done!

Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to be concocting random images of what it could possibly look like 'til it comes out... Can't wait to see it!
    Well done to Trevor :)

Thanks all, Trev here, fingers crossed the Revolverotica will be on sale sometime soon!
    Cheers!

Lovehoney - Richard [sign in to see picture]

Sometime soon might be pushing it a bit, but we're already on the case with developing it!

It'll be worth the wait though :-)

mcbirdie [sign in to see picture]

I've got my eye firmly on this little guy: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8733 but my current favorite has dropped off of lovehoney lately. It is the smallish purple vibrator with multi-speeds and a glow in the dark button. I love him so very very much.

Barring that, though, my less regular-but still lovely favorite toy is: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5070 Adorable smile and a fabulous range of pulse modes.

sezzamarty [sign in to see picture]

my favorite toy is the rampant rabbit and the g-spot stimulator they both send me over the top

mitchalez [sign in to see picture]

THE PLATINUM CAN BE USED IN THE BATH??!!
    personally i prefere the clitotral stimulators, the butterfly really did it for me!! but the noise does get a problem especialy in the summer when the windows are open !!!! any suggestions on quieter ones??

rabbit_69 [sign in to see picture]

I find the best one so far is the Rampant Rabbit deluxe

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.