£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Another day another bullet.

    1275621032
    Grimly Fiendish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 25 Feb 2007

    Just like the earlier posts ive destroyed another bullet,its the 3rd time ive broke a bullet and 2 eggs have suffered the same fate. The wires keep breaking and shorting out, which drives you mad when its cuts out at the worst time.So it looks like Mr Fiendish is going to be ordering another bullet,I think he'd better get a spare in just in case.Well a girl cant help it when the need for another orgasm cant be ignored,that would just be bad manners.

    1275643387
    Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 390
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2010

    Which ones have you tried so far? x

    1275650518
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008
    1275662583
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    Oh M&S I have to agree that the RO80mm bullet http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10157is by far the bast I have tried....... gets me to where I want in minutes. Recomend this to everyone =P

    1275665522
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    Have to agree with Malteser81 ......the RO80mm bullet is the business...super powerful....and beats hands down any other bullet iv used......;)

    1275665633
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 713
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    i recomend the RO 120 that is one powerful bullet! i love mine!

    also still in love with my tracey cox bullet though.

    ive got the RO 80 as well but im yet to test that one out!

    Dxx

    1275666115
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    diamonds wrote:

    i recomend the RO 120 that is one powerful bullet! i love mine!

    also still in love with my tracey cox bullet though.

    ive got the RO 80 as well but im yet to test that one out!

    Dxx

    Is it really worth getting the larger brother to the RO80mm bullet??

    1275667889
    diamonds [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 713
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2007

    yes, yes, yes.... YES! :-D it blow your socks off! lol

    Dxx

    1275669622
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    diamonds wrote:

    yes, yes, yes.... YES! :-D it blow your socks off! lol

    Dxx

    On my list, on my list....... ohhhh its on my list! =P

    1275683200
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    You've broke 3?

    You do realise they're not actual bullets don't you? Haven't been using them wrongly?

    I hope your newest is more durable!

    1276129140
    Grimly Fiendish [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 25 Feb 2007

    Its the wiring that goes,time for a remote control one,either that or get one of those industrial type massagers that can rattle your fillings

    1276129341
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Same kept happening with me GF, wires always go on eggs!

    And i say the same as the others, get a Ammunition 80mm, its teh shit ^_^ xxx

    1276129825
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Ahh yeah ive been looking at that colt one myself, but as i said, ive had soooo many different eggs on wires, all went the same way :-/

    1276130807
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Morbidia wrote:

    Same kept happening with me GF, wires always go on eggs!

    And i say the same as the others, get a Ammunition 80mm, its teh shit ^_^ xxx


    I didn't read the above poster's name name so figured you were talking about "my girlfriend" then realised - no Morbs has a boyfriend, so thought maybe you were being American "mmm--hmm girlfriend"...then I used my eyes and figured it out :(

    That took me wayy too long to suss!

    Ax

    1276130842
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Well that's a silly design flaw... maybe you should try to 'lay' the end instead of pulling it out, that might be gentler on the wire if a little disturbing!

    1276130932
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    AdnaW wrote:

    Morbidia wrote:

    Same kept happening with me GF, wires always go on eggs!

    And i say the same as the others, get a Ammunition 80mm, its teh shit ^_^ xxx


    I didn't read the above poster's name name so figured you were talking about "my girlfriend" then realised - no Morbs has a boyfriend, so thought maybe you were being American "mmm--hmm girlfriend"...then I used my eyes and figured it out :(

    That took me wayy too long to suss!

    Ax

    It confused me a bit too! Thought we'd lost another one to the other team then! We men must get our arses in gear...

    1276178023
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Malteser81 wrote:

    diamonds wrote:

    yes, yes, yes.... YES! :-D it blow your socks off! lol

    Dxx

    On my list, on my list....... ohhhh its on my list! =P

    It's even more powerful, has some patterns and is slightly insertable too!

    AdnaW wrote:

    Morbidia wrote:

    Same kept happening with me GF, wires always go on eggs!

    And i say the same as the others, get a Ammunition 80mm, its teh shit ^_^ xxx


    I didn't read the above poster's name name so figured you were talking about "my girlfriend" then realised - no Morbs has a boyfriend, so thought maybe you were being American "mmm--hmm girlfriend"...then I used my eyes and figured it out :(

    That took me wayy too long to suss!

    Ax

    AdnaW I thought the exact same *snaps fingers*

    x

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.