£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. G spot vibes...Any good?...do they work...recommendations!!

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Oh & the JR g-spot is on the rabbit amnesty scheme so if you recycle an old sex toy you get it half price (bargain!) x

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

For me I find the more rigid g-spot toys quite uncomfortable, I prefer the bendier and more flexible toys. The Handmaiden G-Spot dong is my current fave - it handles vibrations through it really well so I tend to use a bullet along with it!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17002&reviewid=23254#customer_reviews

x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

For me I find the more rigid g-spot toys quite uncomfortable, I prefer the bendier and more flexible toys. The Handmaiden G-Spot dong is my current fave - it handles vibrations through it really well so I tend to use a bullet along with it!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17002&reviewid=23254#customer_reviews

x

We've got the sibling of said vibe!

Too big though and presses on Ad's poor little clit funny.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

We've got the sibling of said vibe!

Too big though and presses on Ad's poor little clit funny.

However - that, plus WandA's excellent finger skills, are what have gotton me tempted to trying out gspot stim toys

Ax

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I have the Ultra 7 Waterproof Hummer Rabbit Vibrator G spot vibrator and in all honesty I don't think it does anything for me.

I'm sure a dildo with a G spot style end on it would be better than a vibrator. I would get too distracted by the clitoral vibe if it was like a rabbit.

Yea I got this one too (both were reviews) but I really couldn't get on with it and now it's killed itself - it's too big for its own bag so it bent and ripped Any vibe that is shaped slim but with a bulbous or too sticky out head is just uncomfortable for me!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17004&reviewid=24567#customer_reviews

x

masterandslave wrote:

Yea I got this one too (both were reviews) but I really couldn't get on with it and now it's killed itself - it's too big for its own bag so it bent and ripped Any vibe that is shaped slim but with a bulbous or too sticky out head is just uncomfortable for me!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17004&reviewid=24567#customer_reviews

x

Those bags ours come in made the toy covered in little threads! Looked liked cobwebs...

Ours had a little bit of fluff but not much, was the end inside frayed?

x

masterandslave wrote:

Ours had a little bit of fluff but not much, was the end inside frayed?

x

Yep and loads of spare strands, just washes off but some were really fine, was a bit annoying at first but no biggie!

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have the Jessica Rabbit G-spot, and it really hugs the g-spot if I use it standing up.

Oh, I think we'll need to try using it like that then as we have not had much joy using it so far (besides the ears).

leesa3stars [sign in to see picture]

I fancy gettn one of these too but not got a clue where to start. Too much choice maybe.

Never found my g spot, its still mythical to me.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

Thanks so much for your feedback.....the answer is now which to choose.......not sure im keen on the rigid gspot toys....however i do like the look of the glass dildo that Avrielle Aniko mentioned.....
    i think with the bendier ones you have more scope to hit that illicit spot.........

my oh has definatly found it...but its just the keeping up momentum he has problems with.....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.