FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. G spot vibes...Any good?...do they work...recommendations!!

    1275253376
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    Been recently browsing LH looking at the Gspot vibes...reviews seem varied....good and bad.......so wanted the views of some of the gorgeous people on the forum...........do they actually work?.......good/bad experiences?.......which would you recommend?..............

    1275253867
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007
    1275256068
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    Heya, I'e got a few g-spot vibes so I'll give you my input on the matter.

    I generally find with mine that they sort of feel 'wrong' to be stimulating directly. My own G-spot is nowhere near as far inside me as the length of these vibes would seem to suggest it should be. I find with mine, thrusting them in and out, and the stimulation it gives on its way past can work really well.

    My own personal favourite is this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16890

    1275256459
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Ecksvie wrote:

    Heya, I'e got a few g-spot vibes so I'll give you my input on the matter.

    I generally find with mine that they sort of feel 'wrong' to be stimulating directly. My own G-spot is nowhere near as far inside me as the length of these vibes would seem to suggest it should be. I find with mine, thrusting them in and out, and the stimulation it gives on its way past can work really well.

    My own personal favourite is this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16890

    Oooo... nice long review, must read it and wishlist this at some point!

    I find the same with Ad, her G-Spot is not that far in, I assumed it would be but its more behind her pubic bone... I can understand why its suggested the G-spot is behind the urethra and analogous to the prostate being where I've found it!

    1275256885
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I've never really had a feel for exactly where my G-spot is, but there is one that feels distinctly different to the rest, and when that vibe is thrust in and out of me it really really works. I've only ever found my G-spot with a toy, not my fingers, but I do know that when I find it with a toy it's rare that it's more than half way in. Got sent a G-spot rabbit to review back along and it just didn't work, the rabbit was nowhere near my clit if I had the tip on my G-spot.

    That white one is brilliant though, I've discovered so many more brilliant things about it since I wrote that review. Really recommend it!

    1275256924
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    That should be one part that feels different.

    1275257100
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Ecksvie wrote:

    I've never really had a feel for exactly where my G-spot is, but there is one that feels distinctly different to the rest, and when that vibe is thrust in and out of me it really really works. I've only ever found my G-spot with a toy, not my fingers, but I do know that when I find it with a toy it's rare that it's more than half way in. Got sent a G-spot rabbit to review back along and it just didn't work, the rabbit was nowhere near my clit if I had the tip on my G-spot.

    I can't really find my gspot either - I think WandA has showed me once, but I don't think I could find it alone...apparently mine is pretty hard to miss though! WandA finds it every time without fail...with cock, toys and fingers.

    Never been in to the sensation until recently though so I'm looking into getting some gspot toys soon ish!

    Ax

    1275257269
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    Yeah me and my OH enjoy gspot play but he finds it hard to keep up the constant stimulation ...complains his hand is aching....lol......which can be frustrating for me with the whole stop/start thing.......so i thought id look at toys to use in conjunction with him and his achy hand..............

    just so many toys out there.......and its interesting to hear other peoples techniques.......the more tips the better really!!!!

    1275257590
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I've never really tried with fingers. My own fingers just don't turn me on, and I've heard that the g-spot only really comes out when aroused. Don't know how much truth there is in that, but I can quite easily find it with a toy. My OH was thrusting that vibe I linked in and out of me last week, and I had to ask him to stop, I REALLY had to pee RIGHT NOW! I got to the bathroom and realised it must have been my G-spot, I didn't need to pee at all.

    1275257976
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    Yeah iv never had the whole squirting thing like you seen in porn movies.......i do get really wet though.....sometimes the bed is soaking...and i only get like that when my gspot is stimulated.....iv heard though that when you do get to that point where you feel the need to pee they say for you to bare down to release the sensation.....and this effectively is when you should squirt.......i still havent got this!!!!

    1275258206
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    Hmm, I maybe I should try that. My OH said I squirted when we used my We-Vibe, but I had no idea at the time so I can't say whether I did or not.

    1275258270
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Ecksvie wrote:

    I've never really tried with fingers. My own fingers just don't turn me on, and I've heard that the g-spot only really comes out when aroused. Don't know how much truth there is in that, but I can quite easily find it with a toy. My OH was thrusting that vibe I linked in and out of me last week, and I had to ask him to stop, I REALLY had to pee RIGHT NOW! I got to the bathroom and realised it must have been my G-spot, I didn't need to pee at all.

    Definitely only comes out when aroused for me! Gets quite a lot bigger so I'm told.

    I also get really wet with gspot stim but squirting doesn't appeal to me

    Ax

    1275261592
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 696
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    I'm sure it would appeal to WandA!

    1275261848
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    We're both OCD, so actually, probably not :P

    Ax

    1275261849
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Muz333 wrote:

    I'm sure it would appeal to WandA!

    Nopes!

    I've never really seen the point or the desire to see a partner squirt. I can't understand it...

    1275261885
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    Muz333 wrote:

    I'm sure it would appeal to WandA!

    Nopes!

    I've never really seen the point or the desire to see a partner squirt. I can't understand it...

    Ooh timing of that hehe!

    Ax

    1275264189
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    I have a few g-spot vibes, slimline, rabbits... I can honestly say that the best g-spot vibe is the jejoue g-ki. It is fantastic! You can flex the head into three positions and the neck into five so it's perfect for everyone. It's not a cheap buy but it is definitely worth it. If you want a cheaper alternative to try then have a look at the Jessica g-spot rabbit. It was in the sex toy awards so there are plenty of reviews xxx

    1275264306
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1173
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I've been interested in the Jessica Rabbit G-spot for a while now, but as mentioned before, the other G-spot vibes aren't even half way in if I have them actually on my G-spot, and the last G-spot rabbit I tried, the tip and rabbit just weren't in the right places to have two at once.

    Do you have the JR G-spot Wizzie?

    1275264711
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    I tested it in the sex toy awards. I wasn't a fan at first but if you get the right angle it is really good. The g-ki is the ultimate g-spot toy tho. It can double on itself if you want vibrations on the clit or you can just bend the tip (which is great if you want oral at the same time).

    1275265031
    toxycat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 462
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2009

    Oh wow that jejoue g-ki looks amazing.......have to have a read through the reviews...........

    The jessica rabbit one looks good as well.........is that something youd use also with your partner......i think if i owned that....id be playing on my own with it all the time....lol.....my OH would get jealous!!

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.