• Lady Calston Wants to Cuddle Your Clit

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

I've just been reading up on what's new to LH and I spotted a Lady Calston rabbit.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18471

Clit Cuddling, sound nifty.

When I clicked on the link for this brand a list of previous Calston products popped up. I've never tried them before but have any OA recruits experienced Lady C?

I think the rabbit looks divine but I'm not so keen on the look of the Ejaculating Eros http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9400 that LH used to stock.

LC also created the only toy to hark back to 1950 B movies. The Tongue!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=192

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

Not used them, but just wanted to say you always come up with the best thread titles.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Clit cuddling sounds like the olympic sport for me! I concur with Ecksvie...your thread title is immense!

On a more sensible note, no I haven't tried that particular rabbit but it sure does look purdy!

xxKPxx

Lovehoney - Bonny [sign in to see picture]

Lady Calston toys have been around for years and we've stocked them at LoveHoney since the very start. We discontinued a number of them over the year as the materials they were using were not Phatalate free and most also contained latex. They have recently moved factory and the new and (refreshed) toys that they are making are now skin safe which is great. There are a number of new ones that you'll see going live in the next few weeks. There is even a slim chance a Tongue Vibe coming back into stock. But probably the smaller one which was more popular... we should have a tongue fight between that one and the Sqweel and see which one wins!

Tigerlilies you really do have a great way with words

B x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

Lady Calston toys have been around for years and we've stocked them at LoveHoney since the very start. We discontinued a number of them over the year as the materials they were using were not Phatalate free and most also contained latex. They have recently moved factory and the new and (refreshed) toys that they are making are now skin safe which is great. There are a number of new ones that you'll see going live in the next few weeks. There is even a slim chance a Tongue Vibe coming back into stock. But probably the smaller one which was more popular... we should have a tongue fight between that one and the Sqweel and see which one wins!

B x

LMAO!!! Pretty please can you film it if you do!!! That would be viewing gold!

xxKPxx

LoveHoney - Bonny wrote:

B x

Thank you, Bonny. It's great to hear that Lady Calston have gone skin safe. Can't wait to see what pops up.

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i got a tounge vibe in my grab bag but it didnt work so i returned it to LH HQ.

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Wow..... why have I never seen any of these products?? =S I now want a clit cuddler and is on my wishlist! Thank u TL for bringing this to my attention... big booby hugs for u =D

simba [sign in to see picture]

I have to say I do like the look of that

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

the angle on it makes me think it'll miss my clit by a mile.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

I thought this too. Perhaps there should be a rabbit with a bendy and extendable clit stim. Like a bendy straw!

Oooooh, never thought about it missing the clit, very gd point as if you want to move the vibe around to hit the right spot it'd be nice to know the cuddle bit would actually be doing what its supposed to.

Hey TL, u thought about doing that design a sex toy, you would be amazing!

Malteser81 wrote:

Oooooh, never thought about it missing the clit, very gd point as if you want to move the vibe around to hit the right spot it'd be nice to know the cuddle bit would actually be doing what its supposed to.

Hey TL, u thought about doing that design a sex toy, you would be amazing!

Cheers Malteaser, although everything I think of is already out there. That said, I really should get on with inventing the sex toy that makes you cup of tea in the morning.....

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

sxe_couple21 wrote:

I thought this too. Perhaps there should be a rabbit with a bendy and extendable clit stim. Like a bendy straw!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14950 looks rather bendy-straw-esque, though I'm sure TL's teasmaid-included version would be much better! :)

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, appears I fail at hyperlinks. It's the Ambitious Beaver rechargeable one though, if you fancy a gander.

BashfulBabe wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

sxe_couple21 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14950 looks rather bendy-straw-esque, though I'm sure TL's teasmaid-included version would be much better! :)

Oh that looks fantastic....... yet another toy to add to my wishlist thank you BB. I have no idea how I miss these things =S

BashfulBabe wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Oh that looks fantastic....... yet another toy to add to my wishlist thank you BB. I have no idea how I miss these things =S

BashfulBabe wrote:

Hmm, appears I fail at hyperlinks. It's the Ambitious Beaver rechargeable one though, if you fancy a gander.

Thanks for the tip off, BB. Hooray for clit cuddles.

I've been reading up on a rabbit with a removeable clit stim (it pops out on a lead!) May be something to link in the Pander to me thread.

Tigerlilies wrote:

I've been reading up on a rabbit with a removeable clit stim (it pops out on a lead!) May be something to link in the Pander to me thread.

Although saying that, the model I'm looking at also comes with a 'sound effect' button of a man in sexual extasy. Perhaps there are similar alternatives....

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.