This text blob will be inserted if Chump thinks the user is from the US
  1. First rabbit advice

S3S [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

We are looking for some advice on which rabbit to choose - there are a lot!

We did purchase the "So Divine warming rabbit vibrator" but the vibrations were rather underwhelming. I am used to the vibrations of the "Desire luxury rechargable bullet vibrator" and we didn't realise that was part of the super strong vibrator group.

As part of the satisfaction guarantee we are looking to exchange our "so divine" rabbit, does anyone have a favourite they could recommend?

I am concerned about the width of some of the rabbits, I am a smaller lass and anything over 4.75" is going to be too much.

Any help would be much appreciated

HunnyMonster29 [sign in to see picture]

My favourite rabbits are the Mantric rabbit and the Happy Rabbit Curve rabbit. 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37962

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29419

They are both 4.75 in girth as you stated. 

The Mantric is pretty firm and the HR is more soft and flexible. I gotta say, the ears on the HR are the perfect balance of soft/firm. You can't control the shaft and ears on the Mantric seperately but on the HR, you can. 

Good luck with choosing your new rabbit. I know it can be tricky. 

VR [sign in to see picture]

I've had my eye on the Mantric for a while - that or the We-Vibe Nova (waiting for birthday money for that one, though). 

What is it about your old rabbit that you love and what do you dislike?

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Looking at the ones in a similar price range to the So Divine warming rabbit I'd say it'd have to be one of the Happy Rabbits or the Mantric. The Mantric is often on a Deal of the Day so you may want to save that to snag as a bargain later on. The Happy Rabbit brand is a good one. We have the old-style g-spot one and it's really effective. It is quite large though so you may want to check out the other models as well and size them up to see which would 'fit' you best.

Hope this helps (and isn't too belated). 👍🙂

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi There, Lovehoney have a new slimline happy rabbit that is more petite than the original, and very good for beginners:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39950

MsR [sign in to see picture]

I've got 3 rabbit-type toys. While I can't say what might suit you, I can tell you what I think of the ones I have. 

I have frankly found them all quite tricky and if I was starting again I might be tempted, based on what others have recommended, to look at the Happy Rabbit range and pick one which might suit your own shape.

These are mine:

Mantic Rabbit: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37962

Looks like a sculpture, feels lovely. The firm 'ears' are not ear-shaped but they have fantastic clit power. I find the bulbous insertable shaft rather large and a bit short. But it is generally powerful and the clit bit, while firm, can be directed to one side if you have a particularly sensitive spot.

Desire Rabbit: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33302

This is top quality in terms of materials and variety of patterns, speeds. You can direct patterns to the shaft or the ears. I found it very effective, but intimidatingly large for a petite woman - I had to be quite aroused to begin to use it. It still took some fiddling around to get the ears in the right place but it was pretty orgasmic once we got to know each other.

Fifty Shades G-Spot and Clitoral Rabbit: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37391

Again, petite but not quite long enough internallly. I think I'm slim and tall on the inside too! Took a bit of wriggling around to find each spot, but very effective one we got there.

If I can make an alternative suggestion, and it is one which suprised me: a g-spot or classic vibrator, or a glass or steel dildo, combined with a bullet, might give you a much more satisfying experience and a lot more variety. Rabbits can be tricky to get right. I know my suggestion requires two hands, but so do Rabbits in my experience!

Might just be me - good luck whatever you choose. Please post back, as I'd love to know how you get on, especially if you choose one of the Happy Rabbits as I'm quite keen to know more about them.

Owl1992 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hijack your thread- are the above significantly better than the Jessica rabbit slimline? Were struggling with the low power through the ears, so was wondering if the happy rabbit or mantric may be a better bet. Ideally we would like something 3.5inch circumference for maneuverability but I don't think it's going to happen!

Owl1992 wrote:

Sorry to hijack your thread- are the above significantly better than the Jessica rabbit slimline? Were struggling with the low power through the ears, so was wondering if the happy rabbit or mantric may be a better bet. Ideally we would like something 3.5inch circumference for maneuverability but I don't think it's going to happen!

We've not used the Jessica Rabbit one but we do find both the Happy Rabbit G-spot and Mantric rabbits to be really good. The Happy Rabbit G-spot only has 3 speeds on the ears but they can be controlled independently. Whereas the Mantric one has more speeds/patterns for the rabbit 'bulb' but they aren't independent.

Happy Rabbit also do an ears only toy as well as a mini rabbit that says it's 3.75" circumference in the specs if they're any good to you? (though the mini rabbit doesn't have independent controls for the ears and shaft).

Happy Rabbit Mini Ears https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39953

Happy Rabbit Mini https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39952

We haven't used either of those ourselves but I do trust the brand. 🤞🙂

There's actually a freebie offer on the Happy Rabbit mini today if you spend £30 (rabbit30). 👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

There's actually a freebie offer on the Happy Rabbit mini today if you spend £30 (rabbit30). 👍

Damn, why does this always happen when I've just bought and unpacked something :( got nothing to spend £30 on! And not sure after my mantric delivery I've got £30 to spend Haha!

Owl1992 wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Damn, why does this always happen when I've just bought and unpacked something :( got nothing to spend £30 on! And not sure after my mantric delivery I've got £30 to spend Haha!

There's so many offers flying about from one day to the next it can be quite hard to know when to pull the trigger on a purchase. I must admit I find it quite exciting. I'm scouring the site almost constantly though so I bet that gives me a bit of an edge. 🙂

I hope you enjoy your new Mantric toy. 👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

Owl1992 wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

There's so many offers flying about from one day to the next it can be quite hard to know when to pull the trigger on a purchase. I must admit I find it quite exciting. I'm scouring the site almost constantly though so I bet that gives me a bit of an edge. 🙂

I hope you enjoy your new Mantric toy. 👍

Thank you. I think we will wait for another offer and use the rabbit as our qualifying purchase for another toy :)

Owl1992 wrote:

Thank you. I think we will wait for another offer and use the rabbit as our qualifying purchase for another toy :)

If you're bargain hunting the Mantric toys are often in the sales with a chunk of money off (like the Mantric Bullet in the Deal of the Day today for instance) and then you can add a coded offer on top of that as well to shave even more off, so it's definitely worth keeping an eye out. 🙂👍

You may also want to check out these threads to see if anyone else has found a gem.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1679792-special-offer-toys-you-lover/page-30/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/182519-deal-of-the-day/page-162/

And to the OP, I hope your Happiness Promise swop turned out okay. 👍

S3S [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

Firstly, thank you all for your advice, it really did help when choosing an alternative. Lots of you mentioned how difficult rabbits can sometimes be, as a result of that we decided to go a bit rogue and just get the desire G spot vibrator: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33303

We decided on this as I've experimented with the ears in the past and I found them too hard and rather painful - that's why I went for the original rabbit as it was earless. There was nothing in the price range for the satisfaction guarantee returns so one without ears was good.

I found that the g spot vibrator is quite fun but I found that I just generally prefer external vibes so using it along with an existing bullet was great. I guess now I know!

It seemed that the general concensus is that rabbits are fun, but only if you get the right shape/ size/ speeds / feel etc etc so we ended up with an odd compromise!

Thanks again for all your advice, and I hope some others find this thread useful too!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.