1. Egg broken after a few uses

1993princess [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone,

I had the Annabelle Knight egg which I got as a tester, I had used it a matter of 3 or 4 times and its already not working, does anyone know of a powerful egg that won't break after a week? I have the LH double bullet but it just isnt powerful enough 

Thanks for your help 

T x

Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if it’s a secret tester but if it is your not allowed to discuss them until they go live? I’d reccomend contacting customer service as they would probably replace?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

1993princess wrote:

Hi everyone,

I had the Annabelle Knight egg which I got as a tester, I had used it a matter of 3 or 4 times and its already not working, does anyone know of a powerful egg that won't break after a week? I have the LH double bullet but it just isnt powerful enough 

Thanks for your help 

T x

Hey 1993princess

I'm sorry to hear the love gg you've been sent isn't working as it should! We've been selling that particular egg for quite some time now and haven't heard of this issue before, which makes me think it could be a problem with the one you've been sent. 

Have you been in touch with customer care to see if they can send you a new replacement egg? 

And, this might sound like a silly question but, have you tried replacing the battries? If not removed between uses, they can run down. 

Thanks! 

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

I am not sure on what the rules are regarding a faulty tester... I assume it's the set that you have reviewed recently. I think sending a reply to the email you got sent when you were selected may be the best way to go. Jess may pick it up or Leanne when she returns.

And having said that Jess has responded as I was typing lol.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

1993princess wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help 

T x

I've popped a little note with a link to this thread on your tester email. If you get in contact with customer care and ask them to find your tester order, they should see my notes and be able to help (I hope!) 

1993princess [sign in to see picture]

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your replies have only just seen them - was a secret tester but has been released now so thought it would be ok to post in here - please shoot me if this isnt right though lol!

As always the amazing customer care team at lovehoney have been outstanding and sent me a replacement - Thanks so much 

It was very strange as it was like it ran out of battery it buzzed but was dead, like a bee with no wings buzzing on the floor with no life left in him, it was sad, I replaced the batteries a couple of times just to make sure it wasnt the cheapo primarni batteries I have been using but it never pulled through. However I now have a brand new egg waiting for me at home - Very exciting 

Big thanks to the awesome team at lovehoney who never fail to impress me every single time I contact them!

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

That's fantastic news 1993princess, I was unsure how it would work out with it being a tester. Seems like the same policy still applies for faults on testers too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.