1. Butt plug tips and advise please

Mr&Mrs GJT [sign in to see picture]

Me and the OH are both keen on trying new things, anal is up there at the moment and hopefully we will get to the pegging stage as we've already bought a strap on. We've bought a beginner butt plug, and had it up her. I'm liking the thought of it up myself while I masturbate but once up do you just leave up or is it best to keep pulling n pushing it in and out like what would happen in real anal intercourse. Tips please as new to this. Thanks

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Try both and see what does it for  you, that's what matters, not what anyone else does. personally I like a thrusting action, having it just sat there does nothing for me. So I use a dildo or this type of vibe https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33302

The rabbit ears stop it getting lost up there and stimulate you on the outside. I lay on my back put the rabbit in, then get a towel and make a kind of hamock to hold the rabbit in, and pull the ends under my back to hold it in place. That way it leaves my hands free to play; then I bring my feet up so that I can keep lifting my bum off the bed a little to get a thrusting action going at the same time.

Trine [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the tip Alicia, that's a nice thing to imagine first thing in the morning :) As for the butt plugs, they are mostly designed to stay in place so in and out might be awkward maybe. You need a dildo if you find out you like the in out action :)

Mr&Mrs GJT [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the replies I'll use the butt plug 1st and get used to that being up there and use my prostate massager for a while then hopefully my OH will use the strap on we have

Anal-ysis [sign in to see picture]

Make sure your anal hygiene and cleanliness is top notch. A good douching and hour or two before play is pretty much essential. Nothing like the smell of 'you know what' to kill the mood.

Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]

The deal of the day today has 2 glass dildos. The clear one is good for anal. Being Glass they are non poures so you can both use them once they have been cleaned. I loved the glassdildo. My h used both st the same time and I have my first double penetration. God I wanna wake him up now 😁😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.