1. Clone yourself?

Horneehubby [sign in to see picture]

The mrs and I have been interested in this for a while,reading reviews I get mixed opinions mostly positive, it looks complicated and messy but I’m always up for a challenge!

So have any of you tried these products and if so which one did you get, how was it for you and would you recommend it?

Many thanks 😊

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

A friend of ours got us one last Christmas and it was fun, very messy, but fun! The key is making sure the penis you’re cloning stays hard, so a thin cock ring at the base of his shaft is recommended. I would also make sure you’re quick as you’re making up the mixture so that you don’t end up having to buy more :)

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Ah, the clone-a-genitals kits. I thought you meant a whole genetic me that I could use for masturbation/threesome purposes. That I would definitely do.

Those kits look messy, and I'm not convinced I could sustain an erection under such circumstances. I have a hard enough time keeping it up while trying to chuck my balls through a cockring hoop.

Horneehubby [sign in to see picture]

Nat thanks yeah reading the reviews they all say as much, good idea with the cock ring! Didn’t think of that that could take a lot of the worry out of it :) don’t want my little man getting bored and limp while I am waiting 😂

Ian yeah I thought that after I posted 😂 that’s a whole new thread right there and a good set of questions! Would you and your partner have a clone made for threesome purposes and which one would you clone if it could only be one? 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.