1. Experiencing a good squirt from using a toy

PinkVixen90 [sign in to see picture]

On a Friday I usually like to have some good "me time" after a whole weeks work so yesterday I made myself comfortable and started playing with my mini pink rabbit and omg I experienced the most amazing squirt during an intense orgasm. I find that that particular toy always has that effect on me and I have even had to invest in a waterproof sheet to protect my mattress.

So this question would have undoubtedly been asked before but is there any other female members who have experienced a squirt from using a toy? It's such an incredible feeling of losing control and letting loose (literally! Lol).

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Ponkvixen90
    Yes I’m new to self loving and also being able to climax when it’s not my husband doing all the work.

I found I could only ever climax thro clit stimulation. But now it’s not enough to get me there. I bought this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36044

And honestly it’s given me the best orgasams. My hubby hubby uses this on me if I’m not done after sex. And suddenly this immense pleasure comes from nowhere. My hubby obviously loves it.
    The clear glass one is currently on offer for £14.99 worth every penny x

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'm more of a gusher rather than a squirter. I tend to hold back during solo play, but with a partner using a glass or steel dildo on me, I can gush with these toys.

quell [sign in to see picture]

Hi just as a slight tangent, my girlfriend is a squirter and I was wondering if you had any ideas on how to minimise the wet beds? Tried towels (lots of towels!), but they’re little good. Don’t really want to get a waterproof mattress cover as they’ll be hot and sticky to sleep on and nothing shouts sexy more than one of the kids piddle pads.

quell wrote:

Hi just as a slight tangent, my girlfriend is a squirter and I was wondering if you had any ideas on how to minimise the wet beds? Tried towels (lots of towels!), but they’re little good. Don’t really want to get a waterproof mattress cover as they’ll be hot and sticky to sleep on and nothing shouts sexy more than one of the kids piddle pads.

The waterproof sheet that I purchased has a cotton coating to it and while you can cover the entire mattress with it, you can also just partially cover the area of the bed/mattress that you will be using. I did the latter before climbing on top of it and I found that it worked wonders. Afterwards I simply removed it and put it in the wash. It really did work wonders and my bed was bone dry lol. I also tried putting towels down in the past but found they couldn't withstand the flow but now the problem has been resolved. I really recommend shopping online for a waterproof cotton sheet.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I'm more of a gusher rather than a squirter. I tend to hold back during solo play, but with a partner using a glass or steel dildo on me, I can gush with these toys.

Now that you mention it, it was more of a gush that I experienced. Love your username by the way.

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

PinkVixen90 wrote:

quell wrote:

The waterproof sheet that I purchased has a cotton coating to it and while you can cover the entire mattress with it, you can also just partially cover the area of the bed/mattress that you will be using. I did the latter before climbing on top of it and I found that it worked wonders. Afterwards I simply removed it and put it in the wash. It really did work wonders and my bed was bone dry lol. I also tried putting towels down in the past but found they couldn't withstand the flow but now the problem has been resolved. I really recommend shopping online for a waterproof cotton sheet.

That's useful to know. Using toys it happens pretty much every time for me and towels are often not quite enough as it's more of a gush for me too but I have avoided a waterproof cover.

quell [sign in to see picture]

I suppose in my head I was thinking horrible plastic sheets. I’ll start the great internet hunt! Thanks for the advice it’s very much appreciated.

quell wrote:

I suppose in my head I was thinking horrible plastic sheets. I’ll start the great internet hunt! Thanks for the advice it’s very much appreciated.

No problem 🙂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.