1. Interesting turn of events

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

I have been lucky enough to be picked as a tester and it's been a complete game changer.

A few years ago I found the Lovehoney site and ordered a few basic things but it turned out to be a complete disaster. Hubby wasn't to sure about it to begin with and I didn't really have a clue. I ended up placing an order for really cheap and nasty (not in a good way) products. It had the total opposite effect. Hubby was completely put off by it. I wasn't prepared to throw in the towel and ordered some great things for solo play.

I had been really struggling with how to introduce them back into couples play. Although he does like some of the underware i have ordered.

Then it was Lovehoney to the rescue...I showed hubby the email about being sent a tester product, then showed him what it was and he seemed interested about it

After giving the toy a good few goes just to make sure hubby has completely changed his mind with regards to his views about toys. I plan to introduce him to a few things I already have but got my eye on a few other wee treats for him.

Thanks Lovehoney

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Welcome to the world of Lovehoney, it has been a major game changer for us aswell. 😊

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Looks like Lovehoney have captured another potential addict.Once you start your toy collection will grow quite rapidly.Welcome to the world of exploration.

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

I agree with Onlyones! We rearranged our storage a couple months ago - I think we're going to have to again if we buy anything else! There are just so many amazing options :P

Have fun :)

The BnS [sign in to see picture]

Wow that's amazing. Congrats to you guys. Would love to be chosen as a tester ;P

aeiou [sign in to see picture]

My collection is definitely rapidly growing and I have to really try to refrain from buying everything I want else I'd be broke!

Myself and my partner weren't that interested before, but now I can't get enough. I'm trying to convince him to try out some things for himself rather than just to use on me. Any recommendations for male toys?

Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]

Another who had bought some very basic stuff for our 10th wedding anniversary nearly 2 years ago. We used them why we were away but then maybe once or twice since. Last couple of months we seem to be browsing and buying from LH a couple of times a week. We have discovered our love of toys xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.