99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Egg /plug suggestions

huglove [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking for an egg, or maybe even a vaginal plug which is just large. So width is the main thing, then length. Looking for something that can really fill a person.

Any suggestions?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

It’s hard to give suggestions without more information. Your definition of large and filling could be very different to mine so ideally we would need to know your girth range or what sort of toys you already have and can manage comfortably before we could share any recommendations :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, I noticed a review you have for the Annabelle Knight egg. I have had a look at other eggs, but they alll seem to be the same size - 4.5 in circumference. I have found these kegal balls by the Desire range that are 4.75 in circumference, which may be something you could try, and they are also vibrating and wireless:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37473

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

If you want something bigger than the eggs and kegels on offer, look at the butt plugs. Many are suitable for vaginal use.

huglove [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

I do currently own the Annabelle Knight Yes! It is honestly a very good toy. After having a look around, and on other sites it seems they only go up to about 4.5" girth (1.4" diameter at widest) which is what the Yes! is but I'm looking for something a bit girthier, an an inch or so wider diameter, maybe more.

Thanks for the suggestions, I think I'm going to take the suggestion to look at some butt plugs which are suitible for vaginal use as they can be larger. If anyone has any suggestions about butt plugs you think would do the trick I'm all ears.

Thanks again :)

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

How big are you looking to go in circumference and length?

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.