£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. New gf old toys

Talia [sign in to see picture]

I'm rather shocked by the waste that's being proposed here (because, sorry to say, "recycling" often enough means "incinerator" at best or "landfill" at worst. Whereas I am all in favour of throwing away jelly etc. toys (actually, I'd recommend to not buy them in the first place), I wouldn't ever expect anybody to throw out steel, glass, or silicone toys. Anything that can be thoroughly disinfected should be and that's it. Would anybody expect a guy to buy new forks and spoons? They go in your mouth, after all...

Just for heaven's sake don't tell the present girl friend how much the previous one liked something...

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

AJ82 wrote:

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

You could recycle them and get some points?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/loyalty-scheme-faq/

I think the link was supposed to be this?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbitamnesty/

Fredster [sign in to see picture]

I kind of think this way too.. seems a huge waste to just throw them away when they could be cleaned up etc etc..

icertainly wo Utd time betelling the new partner anything about the old ones likes and dislikes anyway, that’s just wrong lol

i guess I will tackle this subject if nad when it arises with the new partner.

but the paddle and restraints,blindfolds etc..they’re not being updated for a while theyve only been used a few times.

Fredster [sign in to see picture]

Talia wrote:

I'm rather shocked by the waste that's being proposed here (because, sorry to say, "recycling" often enough means "incinerator" at best or "landfill" at worst. Whereas I am all in favour of throwing away jelly etc. toys (actually, I'd recommend to not buy them in the first place), I wouldn't ever expect anybody to throw out steel, glass, or silicone toys. Anything that can be thoroughly disinfected should be and that's it. Would anybody expect a guy to buy new forks and spoons? They go in your mouth, after all...

Just for heaven's sake don't tell the present girl friend how much the previous one liked something...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.