£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Dildo toy

Flip-flop [sign in to see picture]

Hi. I'm a straight guy, but fancy buying a realistic dildo just to play with. Is this something that anyone has - just as a bit of fun really.

Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It’s hard to make recommendations for an insertable without any ideas as to what size range you are looking at. What sort of length and girth are you wanting? Girth is particularly important.

Ok, sorry I didn't realise. I'm not even sure I want to insert it tbh! I guess about 5-6 inches length and medium girth?

Hope that's ok..

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

No problem! That’s helpful, thanks.

How about something like this? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34201

It’s also available in black https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31448

Thanks looks about the perfect size.

I'm not really brave enough for insertion yet, but what things could I do with it?

I thought it would be fun to wank with?

I'm not sure if it's something a straight guy normally does, but just seemed fun.

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

I have one of the longer lifelike lover dildoes, it’s really good quality. Not sure what you’ll do with it if your not inserting it. You probably need to warm up some before you can insert it though, it will hurt a bit otherwise. Also it’s pretty grippy, which can be a little uncomfortable for anal.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey it’s fine to be curious about certain things and it’s not an issue if you just want to play with one, I know a few mates who suck on some while their partners pleasure them as a kind of bisexual threesome experience and just when jerking off doing the same. You can always lube one up and just pretend to play with it or suck them or do whatever you want and it doesn’t automatically mean your “gay” or anything so embrace and experiment, sex is meant to be fun.

I just ordered one of these as they are supposed to be pretty realistic and a good size for a starter dildo
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33929

Hi. Thanks so much for the advice and encouragement.
    Any more advice always welcome!

Thanks,
    Flip-flop

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Flip-flop wrote:

Thanks looks about the perfect size.

I'm not really brave enough for insertion yet, but what things could I do with it?

I thought it would be fun to wank with?

I'm not sure if it's something a straight guy normally does, but just seemed fun.

Hey Flip-Flop
    Firstly.... 'I'm not sure if it's something a straight guy normally does, but just seemed fun.' hell lovely - as long as you're hurting no-one (unless they want to be hurt lol) then who cares what other people do? Do what feels good and right for YOU!!! if you want to hold a life like dildo on your cock or balls while you wank, or even suck on it - who gives a flying f*ck? If your body and mind needs this- then do it, man!

I have this one -it looks pretty realistic, but I find it too hard for insertion unless I'm really really relaxed and aroused. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27805.

For insertion I find the less life-like dildos much better and easier to use. Have you considered a glass dildo? They feel terrific rolled over my erogenous zones - especially if they are chilled in the fridge beforehand!

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

Flip Flop,

I started to experiment seriously with anal play about this time last year. I discussed it with my Wife first and she was supportive as long as it was solo; she didn't have any interest in it. I started with a glass dildo and yes the coldness feels nice, also it's already pretty slippy so doesn't need much or any lube. The other advantage is it's easy to clean. Do go easy though as it's a hard material and not very forgiving. I've now moved on to a good quality G/P-spot vibrator (L'Amourose Rosa) and now a large LH butt plug. I've done some product reviews on these and also done postings about my "journey" on anal and P-spot pleasure, just search on those words to find the threads.

Good luck exploring trying something new.

MS@50

DannyG [sign in to see picture]

I have been playing with anal toys for ages now and love it. I suggest starting off with a smaller dildo.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22814

This was my first one, and I still love using it today. It’s a great toy for beginners as it feels good, and is not too big, but it’s big enough to know if you’ll like anal play or not.

I would also suggest using a prober if you’re a complete beginner as it’s s good way to introduce yourself to anal play and feels good. I love this one:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2041

Talia [sign in to see picture]

The most realistic dildo would probably be the Vixen Goodfellow https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28311 if you want to spend that kind of money...

In any case, do yourself the favour of buying silicone which can be sterilized, unlike all other rubbers/jellys...

P H [sign in to see picture]

To be honest it's trial and error. I have 5 (not all purchased from Love honey) and they vary from 7 to 12 inches. 2 things to consider, length and girth. You can get wide girth short length, narrow girth long length and so on. Personally I would start around 5 to 7 inches with a narrow girth and build up. I feel that a single dildo will never suffice. To get one in you need to relax your anus and use lube. When you start out you will not be able to take much girth, without a lot of pain, you have to build up from a finger (in fact I would even start with a prostate massager) then there is length, you have a second sphincter (mine is around 7 inches in) and it takes time to get past it without injury, so long may not be a good place to start. Once past this you can potentially take huge dildoes. But don't even think that way as a starter. So in summary start small get used to that then size up.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.