99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. 50% discount

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Xialos wrote:

When does this offer expire? At midnight?

I believe so.
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]

MissFortune wrote:

E-mail says midnight.

Thank you.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

OMG these offers are killing me, but how can I resist?

I've had the Lelo Nea on my wishlist for ages and I would probably have to save for ages to get it, but with this 50% off, I've just managed to get it plys a wet looking body suit for 40 pounds. It's just irresistible. I've got to stop myself from usind this offer again otherwise I'll get into serious trouble.

Lu SB wrote:

OMG these offers are killing me, but how can I resist?

I've had the Lelo Nea on my wishlist for ages and I would probably have to save for ages to get it, but with this 50% off, I've just managed to get it plys a wet looking body suit for 40 pounds. It's just irresistible. I've got to stop myself from usind this offer again otherwise I'll get into serious trouble.

I know. I'm sweating. Not sure whether to make an order or not. I wasn't planning to for a while This is terrible.

Do the We-Vibe Tango and Touch vibes ever reduce in price? I'm wondering if now is a good time to grab one. Not sure which though. That £20 extra for the Touch is a little steep but I like the silicone aspect of it.

sweats profusely

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Xialos wrote:

Do the We-Vibe Tango and Touch vibes ever reduce in price? I'm wondering if now is a good time to grab one. Not sure which though. That £20 extra for the Touch is a little steep but I like the silicone aspect of it.

sweats profusely

Not very often. I’ve seen them pop up on Black Friday a couple of times I think but that’s not guaranteed to happen again. Now would be a great time to get one.

Also thanks for sharing folks, I managed to get the Liberator Humphrey for £65!

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Xialos wrote:

sweats profusely

Hi Xialos I so understand your heart pumping. I feel the same and now I'm worried about my credit card bills...

I'm not sure about the Touch, but I do have the Tango (it's wonderful - I absolutely love it) and I don't remember seeing a signifcant reduction in price.

The Touch is also in my wishlist, but I went for the Lelo because I've been dying to know what's Lelo all about.

Decisions, decisions.... 50% is the first time I see since I've joined March last year.

Sorry if I've just made it worse.

Eek. Still not sure which one to get. Which one is more comfortable to hold?

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Aww I haven't had the email either

Tazzy84red wrote:

Aww I haven't had the email either

Tazzy, go back a page and there is a link.. go to private mode in your browser and paste it in.. worked for me and Xialos
    Grant&Emily [sign in to see picture]

If you have received the email but the discount is not being added in your basket then you need to clear your cookies and re click the link.

And yes it's 50% off on top of sale items so grab some bargains

Pisces88 [sign in to see picture]

We got the link and spent a small fortune too :D

Cornwallcouple [sign in to see picture]

I cant belive how much we have spent today. So this morning i placed an order for myself which was just under £50 , then the hubby placed an order as we do secret orders for each other and he had money off too and spent just under £50 too but then realised after if he had spent abit more he could of been at level 2 perks.

Then i got a 50% deal so tonight we placed an order together and its came to £299 with a saving of £280ish so ill be getting 600 pounds worth of stuff for 299....

Cant complain what an offer but my poor savings account is empty.

JoJoXxX [sign in to see picture]

My favourite little discovery today
    The new classic vibes £16.99 or 2 for £20 then apply the 50% discount .... £10 for two vibes !!! The batteries £4 a pack buy 2 packs get an additional 15% off making them £1.70 a pack !!!

Sorry to all your bank accounts if that's made your list longer but had to share !!!
    Xx

Mains classic wand.for £12.50 with the discount

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

Cslpom [sign in to see picture]

Just managed to order everything from my wish list plus some more stuff. Too good to resist! Thanks to the guys in the thread that posted the links, I managed to get it working with those :)

Andila [sign in to see picture]

Fab! What a great offer, ordered all sorts of things, some basics plus some things I thought would be fun to try!

I did it. I purchased the We-Vibe Touch. My hands are shaking and my bank account is screaming but it's my birthday, well, technically today (since it's past midnight) so that's my excuse Here's hoping I like it. Was an incredibly difficult choice between that and the Tango.

I can stop sweating now

Xialos wrote:

I did it. I purchased the We-Vibe Touch. My hands are shaking and my bank account is screaming but it's my birthday, well, technically today (since it's past midnight) so that's my excuse Here's hoping I like it. Was an incredibly difficult choice between that and the Tango.

I can stop sweating now

Aww well done for making your mind up, and a massive happy birthday to you.

K&c30's wrote:

Xialos wrote:

I can stop sweating now

Aww well done for making your mind up, and a massive happy birthday to you.

Much appreciated!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.