99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. 50% discount

    1521924252
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 574
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Xialos wrote:

    When does this offer expire? At midnight?

    I believe so.
    1521924267
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1036
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    MissFortune wrote:

    E-mail says midnight.

    Thank you.

    1521925233
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1026
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    OMG these offers are killing me, but how can I resist?

    I've had the Lelo Nea on my wishlist for ages and I would probably have to save for ages to get it, but with this 50% off, I've just managed to get it plys a wet looking body suit for 40 pounds. It's just irresistible. I've got to stop myself from usind this offer again otherwise I'll get into serious trouble.

    1521925679
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1036
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    Lu SB wrote:

    OMG these offers are killing me, but how can I resist?

    I've had the Lelo Nea on my wishlist for ages and I would probably have to save for ages to get it, but with this 50% off, I've just managed to get it plys a wet looking body suit for 40 pounds. It's just irresistible. I've got to stop myself from usind this offer again otherwise I'll get into serious trouble.

    I know. I'm sweating. Not sure whether to make an order or not. I wasn't planning to for a while This is terrible.

    1521925804
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1036
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    Do the We-Vibe Tango and Touch vibes ever reduce in price? I'm wondering if now is a good time to grab one. Not sure which though. That £20 extra for the Touch is a little steep but I like the silicone aspect of it.

    sweats profusely

    1521926373
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7001
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Xialos wrote:

    Do the We-Vibe Tango and Touch vibes ever reduce in price? I'm wondering if now is a good time to grab one. Not sure which though. That £20 extra for the Touch is a little steep but I like the silicone aspect of it.

    sweats profusely

    Not very often. I’ve seen them pop up on Black Friday a couple of times I think but that’s not guaranteed to happen again. Now would be a great time to get one.

    Also thanks for sharing folks, I managed to get the Liberator Humphrey for £65!

    1521926405
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1026
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    Xialos wrote:

    Do the We-Vibe Tango and Touch vibes ever reduce in price? I'm wondering if now is a good time to grab one. Not sure which though. That £20 extra for the Touch is a little steep but I like the silicone aspect of it.

    sweats profusely

    Hi Xialos I so understand your heart pumping. I feel the same and now I'm worried about my credit card bills...

    I'm not sure about the Touch, but I do have the Tango (it's wonderful - I absolutely love it) and I don't remember seeing a signifcant reduction in price.

    The Touch is also in my wishlist, but I went for the Lelo because I've been dying to know what's Lelo all about.

    Decisions, decisions.... 50% is the first time I see since I've joined March last year.

    Sorry if I've just made it worse.

    1521927732
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1036
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    Eek. Still not sure which one to get. Which one is more comfortable to hold?

    1521928200
    Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 823
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2017

    Aww I haven't had the email either

    1521928455
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 574
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Tazzy84red wrote:

    Aww I haven't had the email either

    Tazzy, go back a page and there is a link.. go to private mode in your browser and paste it in.. worked for me and Xialos
    1521929402
    Grant&Emily [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 25 Nov 2009

    If you have received the email but the discount is not being added in your basket then you need to clear your cookies and re click the link.

    And yes it's 50% off on top of sale items so grab some bargains

    1521929426
    Pisces88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2017

    We got the link and spent a small fortune too :D

    1521932026
    Cornwallcouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2017

    I cant belive how much we have spent today. So this morning i placed an order for myself which was just under £50 , then the hubby placed an order as we do secret orders for each other and he had money off too and spent just under £50 too but then realised after if he had spent abit more he could of been at level 2 perks.

    Then i got a 50% deal so tonight we placed an order together and its came to £299 with a saving of £280ish so ill be getting 600 pounds worth of stuff for 299....

    Cant complain what an offer but my poor savings account is empty.

    1521934145
    JoJoXxX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 90
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2011

    My favourite little discovery today
    The new classic vibes £16.99 or 2 for £20 then apply the 50% discount .... £10 for two vibes !!! The batteries £4 a pack buy 2 packs get an additional 15% off making them £1.70 a pack !!!

    Sorry to all your bank accounts if that's made your list longer but had to share !!!
    Xx

    1521934894
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 574
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Mains classic wand.for £12.50 with the discount

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

    1521935247
    Cslpom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 23 Jul 2009

    Just managed to order everything from my wish list plus some more stuff. Too good to resist! Thanks to the guys in the thread that posted the links, I managed to get it working with those :)

    1521939603
    Andila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 33
    • Joined: 20 Apr 2015

    Fab! What a great offer, ordered all sorts of things, some basics plus some things I thought would be fun to try!

    1521939739
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1036
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    I did it. I purchased the We-Vibe Touch. My hands are shaking and my bank account is screaming but it's my birthday, well, technically today (since it's past midnight) so that's my excuse Here's hoping I like it. Was an incredibly difficult choice between that and the Tango.

    I can stop sweating now

    1521940155
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 574
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Xialos wrote:

    I did it. I purchased the We-Vibe Touch. My hands are shaking and my bank account is screaming but it's my birthday, well, technically today (since it's past midnight) so that's my excuse Here's hoping I like it. Was an incredibly difficult choice between that and the Tango.

    I can stop sweating now

    Aww well done for making your mind up, and a massive happy birthday to you.
    1521941139
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1036
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    K&c30's wrote:

    Xialos wrote:

    I did it. I purchased the We-Vibe Touch. My hands are shaking and my bank account is screaming but it's my birthday, well, technically today (since it's past midnight) so that's my excuse Here's hoping I like it. Was an incredibly difficult choice between that and the Tango.

    I can stop sweating now

    Aww well done for making your mind up, and a massive happy birthday to you.

    Much appreciated!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.