£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Dildo for strapon use

Lofty 87 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

My wife and I have just started with strapon play as a progression from her using butt plugs and probes on me.

I love anal play and am fairly experienced, my favourites toys being anything glass or metal however all of the dildos that are supposed to be used with a strapon are silicone or jelly. I find these a bit "pully" if that makes sense even when using loads of lube.

Does anyone know of something strapon compatible that would be as smooth as glass but also flexible enough to really go for it as it were?

Many thanks

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Try condoms on the silicon and pvc, makes a big difference, though PVC softens a lot over time making it more comfortable. Otherwise, Doc Johnson has some toys that are vac u lock (they make compatible harnesses) compatible and made of sil-a-gel and is a great slippery material for anal play, possibly the best I’ve found tbh. Finally, the lube you use matters. I tend to combine a very thick water based lube used inside (with lube launcher) and good silicon lube on the toy, the combo works very well comfort wise.

Lofty 87 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks very much for the advice. Looking at your profile pic I can see you know what you are talking about!

kc. [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the above comment, Doc Johnson make very good dildos and strap ons in varying sizes. I heartily recommend them.

Grant&Emily [sign in to see picture]

Is there any reason you can't use a glass one if you enjoy them? Most glass dildos have a flared base so could be used with any ring style strap on.

We have the Rodeoh 'pants' from Lovehoney and they can easily hold a glass dildo or any dildo with a flared base for that matter.

Hope that's helps and have fun experimenting x

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

KingGrthy wrote:

Try condoms on the silicon and pvc, makes a big difference, though PVC softens a lot over time making it more comfortable. Otherwise, Doc Johnson has some toys that are vac u lock (they make compatible harnesses) compatible and made of sil-a-gel and is a great slippery material for anal play, possibly the best I’ve found tbh. Finally, the lube you use matters. I tend to combine a very thick water based lube used inside (with lube launcher) and good silicon lube on the toy, the combo works very well comfort wise.

Although you must check what your condoms are lubricated with before doing this. 

Most condoms are lubricated with silicone lube, which is not compatible with silicone toys and will damage your toy. 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

You might like to check out these strap-on compatible glass dildos instead:

Lovehoney Spiral

Lovehoney Curved

Icicles No 5

Icicles No 61

Gläs Mr Swirly

Icicles No 60

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

KingGrthy wrote:

Although you must check what your condoms are lubricated with before doing this.

Most condoms are lubricated with silicone lube, which is not compatible with silicone toys and will damage your toy.

Good point, I wasn’t aware that most condoms use silicone. Nevertheless I find many silicone toys are fine with silicone lubes, I have used it with the Lovehoney lifelike lover dildo many times with no damage noticeable.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.