FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Your latest purchase(s)? Part 2

    1521648913
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    New Thread:

    Sex Squid[no user image]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1439
    • Joined: 13 Sep 2006
    • Friend: You are friends [Remove]

    We've got a 'what are you considering buying next' thread but a 'what have you just bought' thread could be useful for some; we might find items we've not seen before, or didn't realise were currently reduced....

    Also, I like having a nosey lol

    1521650937
    Jimbo1992 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 190
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2014

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35053

    This was my recent purchase and should be arriving tomorrow! 😊 Can't wait x

    1521654727
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 533
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    A couple of toys that didn't work for me went back to be exchanged for

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030 and

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38060

    Arriving tomorrow and I have been on a self imposed break from play this week which means I will be more than ready for them! Should be a fun weekend.

    1521657147
    Jimbo1992 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 190
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2014

    AmyA wrote:

    A couple of toys that didn't work for me went back to be exchanged for

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9030 and

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38060

    Arriving tomorrow and I have been on a self imposed break from play this week which means I will be more than ready for them! Should be a fun weekend.

    Wow they look like they will give you lots of fun! Fair play for giving yourself a break! I know I tried and failed 🙈
    1521760172
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3083
    • Joined: 12 Jun 2016
    1521760787
    Jimbo1992 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 190
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2014

    Wow Pheebs that looks like it's going to be such an intense night!

    Would love to hear about it!!

    1521764258
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6578
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007
    1521769422
    PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 743
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2012

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39293

    With the level 3 reward making it £30 I couldn't resist. Wish it was one of the other colours but that reduction in price (I mean £30 !! ) I'm going to ignore that it's pink lol

    PT x

    1521797056
    Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 737
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2011

    PurringTiger wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39293

    With the level 3 reward making it £30 I couldn't resist. Wish it was one of the other colours but that reduction in price (I mean £30 !! ) I'm going to ignore that it's pink lol

    PT x

    Mr Pheebs wrote:

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35316

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39564

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26537

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34074

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39474

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31020

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9629

    Going to be great when she gets home 😉

    Ooooh they both look like very exciting orders, guys! 😁
    1521801605
    Kr33 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 177
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2017

    I've took advantage of the crotchless tights in the final clearance £4.50 hoping for them to arrive for a sexy Saturday night.

    1521802042
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1476
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017
    1521803164
    Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 809
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2017

    Mr p you are going to enjoy this

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26537

    1521803391
    Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 809
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2017
    1521803719
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6578
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007
    1521803804
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6991
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    LadySpider wrote:

    Just because the offers were so incredible it would be wrong not totake advantage!

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37390

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38183

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36978

    Another great order! I hope you can get the base off the first one though, I got the Lavish Attention a couple of months ago and the base has been placed on so tightly I haven’t been able to get it off yet :(

    1521805472
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1230
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    My last purchase was the Black Rose wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs, and before that the whip 🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍 my goal is to own the whole range because I love it, so pretty 😍😍

    1521805997
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1476
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    NatandTom wrote:

    LadySpider wrote:

    Just because the offers were so incredible it would be wrong not totake advantage!

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37390

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38183

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36978

    Another great order! I hope you can get the base off the first one though, I got the Lavish Attention a couple of months ago and the base has been placed on so tightly I haven’t been able to get it off yet :(

    Yes, wonderful stuff, I do love the Desire stuff, and took advantage of the wand which I am loving.
    The first one was very difficult to get the base off... have you tried pushing down as you turn, Nat? (really firmly!) I had to get the instructions out cause i thought i was trying to remove the wrong piece!
    I've charged and used a few times, and the base is still pretty difficult and fiddly to get off - maybe a design fault rather than being put on too tightly. I also have the 50 shades freed bullet - again the awkward little gold base that has to be removed when charging... I'm always worried i'll loose the base - or my dog will steal it!! The gold removable bases really spoil such a lovely range of toys! x

    1521818663
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6578
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    VioletWolf wrote:

    My last purchase was the Black Rose wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs, and before that the whip 🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍 my goal is to own the whole range because I love it, so pretty 😍😍

    Just noticed Black Rose Under Mattress Restraint Kit was on sale - thought you may be interested

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38181

    1521819435
    Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 61
    • Joined: 30 Dec 2014

    Can never get the links to post but I just ordered LH red halter neck plus size dress which has been ridiculously reduced.

    Also ordered LH red pearl crotchless thong as I had previously ordered one and accidentally threw it away with the packaging from my order aghhhh!!!

    Plus I had a voucher code and LH points so more than delighted. Thanks LH x

    1521837105
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6991
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.