£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Wands?

KoolKitty [sign in to see picture]

Really wanting to try a wand. I'm used to bullets for simulations...are wands TOO powerful? just right? Is it doable haha. I'm a sensitive Sally down there so. Also what's the best one?

K&s000 [sign in to see picture]

No experience with wands so following too

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Bullets allow you to pinpoint where you want the vibrations and easier to move about. Wands give you a broader area of stimulation. We have the Lovehoney Deluxe Extra Powerful Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator so it is far more powerful in general, however the wife prefers to pinpoint where the stimulation is going so it doesn't work for her as much as a bullet. What the wand does well is the body massage which is great for a warm up.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I admit I like smaller toys like bullets more than wands. My main reason is I like to run the toy round my clit and rub the clit with it and I find that for this, the bullet or something like my Lelo Nea just works better than a wand.

But I love mine for massage.

Some people just love the wands, however, so you never know where you stand until you try one.

that's very true. I too like the bullet for movement purposes can sort of position it correctly. I'd love to try a wand however not sure if I can condone the price if I'm never going to pick it up and use it. If it doesn't get my rocks off then it will be a total waste when I can pay half the price for another amazing bullet

HappyHumpers [sign in to see picture]

I personally prefer wands, I like the deeper rumble that a wand can provide on lower settings for build up and then the speed and power they can deliver on the high end for my actual orgasm. I personally use a Lelo Smart Wand Large. I just find bullets to be too buzzy for building arousal, I do still love them when I am already turned on or after I have already had an orgasm or 2 with the wand.

https://www.lovehoney.com.au/product.cfm?p=25284

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Wands are great for external play and we love them as a couple, being sensitive down below is fine as most bullets have single power control with, low, medium and high where most wands will have a scoll wheel for you to get the exact rumble your looking for.

The wands shape is designed to give more surface area to your orgasm too, so you can use the head to put it exactly where you want and my partner seems to find it less aggressive than bullets as they tend to have a pointed tip which concentrates the vibration into one single spot.

For a beginner to wands I would highly recommend the Lovehoney mini wand
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31398
    It’s not too big and being charged by USB it’s not as intense as a mains powered one but gives you extremely intense vibrations at the same time

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69, thats true, some people do not like the pinpoint stimulation from bullets, but I just struggle with wand. I find it harder to move and get the stimulation I like. Plus I would struggle with the mains powered one, because I feel like the mains powered cord would constantly get in a way?

I do agree that bullet tends to have just very few limited speed choices, the only expection coming to my mind is the Lelo Mia. It has Plus and Minus button, so it can be controlled more easily, plus a very good speed variation.

Hey laveila, the cord has never been an issue for us both solo and couple play. It’s really quite versatile and the cable is long enough to reach most places without being too much of an issue, for example During our sub sessions I like to tie it to my partners stomach and leave the head on her clit so I can use the little scroll wheel and force orgasm. Even the cordless usb ones are super powerful, definitely worth a try if you have the cash! Ha

Melboi [sign in to see picture]

We have the usb wand , the vibrations range from subtle to mind blowing in various rhythms too , use as a massager as well as it can really work on muscle strain , but as a vibrator it is perfect 👍🔥

ah you're all wonderful. I think I'm going to get one. Mainly for partner play. My partner sucks with a bullet as he just doesn't know where to place it. I think with a wand because it's so widespread he can't go wrong and he can have a bit of fun playing with the settings

Hey koolkitty, it’s pretty easy when it comes to finding the right spot due to the wide area the wand can take up, and it also does make
    the vibration less intense in some aspect as it’s not concentrated in one area which feels fantastic. Also your partner will probably be a vine convert if you use it on him too!

Have fun and I hope it gets you to places you haven’t reached before 🙌🏻

oooh it's decided then! I'll get one. Now it's just a matter of WHAT one hahaha.

Middle Aged Maureen [sign in to see picture]

Hi Koolkitty
    My partner and I just purchased the mini magic rechargeable wand. Free when you spend £20 on something you know you will like. No brainer! Will report back once we’ve “tested” it. 😉

tam2005 [sign in to see picture]

My other half found the wands vibrations powerful but not focused enough for clit stimulation. Yes it did the job but she felt it was nothing better that a bullet could do with less fuss.

I on the other hand like the feeling on both my back muscles as well as my manhood ;-)

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I love wands so much. They hit the entire area with a variable intensity vibration and just hnnnng 🤤🤤 plus they’re great for massaging too!

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I love my wand but like you I am so sensitive. I can only handle it for a small period of time and once I've hit climax that's it. I would recommend a suction toy if you are super sensitive. They are one of the few I can keep using over and over. I actually need to invest in a new one!

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

KoolKitty wrote:

ah you're all wonderful. I think I'm going to get one. Mainly for partner play. My partner sucks with a bullet as he just doesn't know where to place it. I think with a wand because it's so widespread he can't go wrong and he can have a bit of fun playing with the settings

My wife won't let me touch her bullet either because apparently the sweet spot moves around as she plays. Any other toy and i get to be in charge though if i want to be.
    Musicfreakysheeep [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys.
    Ive just come across this thread. I just ordered a wand today (well it was free when I spent £40) and Ive never used one before. Rather than opening up a new thread are there any tips you can give me?

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Look at the silicone add on heads X

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.