£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Which womaniser ??

K&s000 [sign in to see picture]

Help.... i m going to treat myself to a womaniser but which one is the best to go for. I always hear great comments about the starlet but should I pay the extra and get the W500 or go for the Pro40. Is there that much difference between them. ???? Aghhh

HappyHumpers [sign in to see picture]

I'm also very interested in this, I have read a few reviews where people say that the Pro40 is far better bang for your buck but if the W500 is even a little bit better in the orgasm department I feel like it still may be worth it. Either way I really wanna try one :P

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Whilst the W500 is good power wise, I found the shape uncomfortable and the buttons are awful. The Pro 40 is tons better in my opinion and would be my first recommendation :)

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

I have the Starlet and love it. If you got that I don’t think you would be massively disappointed. However, I do find the fact that it isn’t waterproof a little annoying for cleaning and personally I quite like slowly increasing the power, getting to the top setting (4th setting) then going back to the 3rd setting and alternating between the 2. To do this on the Starlet, I have to scroll all the way through the settings each time I want to go down. Now this is a really personal thing and might not worry you at all but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Ultimately, if you have the extra money to get the W500 or Pro 40, it is probably worth doing but if it would be a stretch, then the Starlet is an awesome toy.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I have the W500 and I do like it a lot, but I agree the buttons can be bit pain at times. I cannot compare it to the others, but I would think all of them are good. The Pro40 seems to be waterproof, so this may be a good option. Not sure how they compare powerwise. In any case, it is a good toy. And I have mine in amazing green colour, which is no longer sold by LH, but it was when I picked it up.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.