1. Pussy pump

Miss.hot.stuff [sign in to see picture]

Thinking about buying a pussy pump my parter would
    Like me to try it no problem .what does it do and does the pump make you feel good would
    Like to no what others who own a pussy pump feel what there like to use and so on xx

TonyStark [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

It sucks your pussy in to the bowl, and fills it. After 15 minutes your entire pussy has expanded to fill the bowl, it looks amazing and is perfect for your partner to play with and take the whole lot on their mouth and suck on whilst using their tongue on you. It all goes back by the morning X

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

This vlog I made might help you: How to Use a Pussy Pump

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Jess pretty much covered it all in that link, but a pump basically covers your full vaginal area and with the pump you apply pressure which increases blood flow into your lady garden and plumps it all up. With the increased blood combined with the sucking pressure you become more sensitive and physically your vagina is pumped up.

Some people love the visual stimulus of it all and others like the feeling of the suction and pressure. It’s a completely different experience and feels amazing, also a plump vadge feels great for the guy too as it feels tighter.

Highly recommend the doc Johnson pump:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15121

It has a quick releas valve which makes play safer and easier for beginners. Just ensure you have a safety word and communicate because pressure applied to the genitals can go from
    Wow to ouch very quickly! Ha

Cornwallcouple [sign in to see picture]

I looked at these recently and the Google photos I found of girls using them has put me off but hubby says it's because they have gone to the extreme and thinks might like it if I don't go to extreme with it. I'm still undecided it's probably so,etching I'd buy if it was on offer to at least try once to not knock it before I try it.

Most images are going to be extreme for the Visuals, but the sensation of pumping can be as little or as much as you like. Sometimes you can surprise yourself, it’s always best to give something a try and if you don’t like it then at least you can say you gave it a go! 😅

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

the suction does feel lovely...

Loulou25 [sign in to see picture]

I love my pump, basically the longer you keep it on for and the more you pump it the bigger the swelling is, so it is fairly easy to limit it and avoid the extreme examples you see on Google. The extra sensations you get after removing the pump are simply amazing!!

Miss.hot.stuff [sign in to see picture]

Thank you everyone x I have ordered one to night to give it a good love trying new toys x

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Miss.hot.stuff wrote:

Thank you everyone x I have ordered one to night to give it a good love trying new toys x

This is one of those toys that requires time to get the result you want, you may need to try lots of times and for quite some time in use, don't be put off though just take practice, perhaps on your own at first.

Hey miss hot stuff, glad to see you took the plunge and hopefully you enjoy the new experience. Don’t be put off straight away, sometimes it takes a few attempts before you get it right and have fun!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.