1. Rechargeable bullet that fits new Thrusts?

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

I have been invested in one of the new Thrust pro sleeves with the plastic outer just to see....I see that you can fit 2 thrust bullet vibrators into it. I would love to try this but am not happy with the batteries in the bullets as these must be bloody awful for the environment The wired bullet looks a little too restrictive.

Has anyone had any luck fitting one with a non Thrust bulletin that takes either an AAA battery or is rechargeable? If so, which ones fit?

Thanks for the advice!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

The wired thrust bullet is quoted has having a circumference of 3.2 inch so any bullet around that size would do.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33074 this one is 2.5 inches circ. it takes bateries, but unusually it says it's compatable with rechargeable batteries. They usually say not because rechargables tend to be a little thicker and can get stuck in the bettery compartment. plus they never seem to hold as much power as a brand new standard battery.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32321 this is the same size but rechageable.

Thanks Alicia, I think the length is going to be an issue

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

It wouldn't be if you were prepared to forgo the suction control cap.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Glad to know I'm not the only one who hates using batteries, Mr Pheebs!

We use rechargeable batteries - but so many toys aren't suitable for rechargeables! Think we should demand the manufacturers make all of them suitable!

I bought the Humdinger and absolutely bloody love it... but rechargeables don't fit in it! I was informed by customer services that re-chargeable batteries are slightly larger - I didn't know that!! TBH don't think I'd of bought it if I'd known. So, one of my fav vibes isn't getting much use cause of this....our stupid council has stopped collecting batteries to recycle so it means traipsing right to the other side of the valley to the nearest place who collects um! So annoying!

Sorry, can't help with your question though, my love - good luck finding one - would the Desire bullet fit do you think?

Alicia4Ever wrote:

It wouldn't be if you were prepared to forgo the suction control cap.

It’s this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38251 doesn’t have a suction control cap, just a little hole on the side. TBH i’m not sure the toy will be big enough but it’s worth a try!

LadySpider wrote:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who hates using batteries, Mr Pheebs!

We use rechargeable batteries - but so many toys aren't suitable for rechargeables! Think we should demand the manufacturers make all of them suitable!

I bought the Humdinger and absolutely bloody love it... but rechargeables don't fit in it! I was informed by customer services that re-chargeable batteries are slightly larger - I didn't know that!! TBH don't think I'd of bought it if I'd known. So, one of my fav vibes isn't getting much use cause of this....our stupid council has stopped collecting batteries to recycle so it means traipsing right to the other side of the valley to the nearest place who collects um! So annoying!

Sorry, can't help with your question though, my love - good luck finding one - would the Desire bullet fit do you think?

So I tried putting the Tango in it which, lets be honest, would have been amazing! It was about 2 cm too long and because it’s pointed I was worried it was going to punch through the sleeve. I think it may have to be an AAA battery job. Spec suggests the Desire is a little longer than the Tango ( bugger!) At least AAA batteries last a lot longer than the little ones do. The swoon shimmy is shorter than the Tango and flat ended so it may have to be this one.

I really don’t like using tiny batteries or disposable toys though. I don’t see the point of a toy that will only last for 30 minutes then needs a set of batteries to be thrown out.

I’ll be honest, I really don’t like the tin or the photos on the packaging, looks macabre to me but it’s really really advertised to attract women so maybe it’s attractive to them? Is the Swoon Shimmy any good?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.