1. Pelvic Toning Balls

B0bB0bB0b [sign in to see picture]

Have put in for first time and they fell out 😕
    What am doing something wrong? Things can't be THAT bad can they?! 😐

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Which ones did you get ? They come in different weights. X

Cornwallcouple [sign in to see picture]

This is what I keeping thinking will happen to me into but some surely they do a beginner's set as such

K&s000 [sign in to see picture]

B0bB0bB0b wrote:

Me too 😂😂😂 I took them out in shame and muttered about two 10lb babies, I think the idea is to keep clenching to hold them in and your muscles then get stronger ???

Is that correct !?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

They do do different weights of them. The smaller weighted ones are bigger in size, so they are easier to keep in when you first start the exersizes. And they are exersizes so it is something you will have to work at, over time. And the heavier they get the smaller they are in size, so you have to work harder to keep them in.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/  if you look here you will see as you go through them all there, they go from 30g up to 90 or more

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

K&s000 wrote:

B0bB0bB0b wrote:

Me too 😂😂😂 I took them out in shame and muttered about two 10lb babies, I think the idea is to keep clenching to hold them in and your muscles then get stronger ???

Is that correct !?

Yes that's correct K&s000. You need to make a conscious effort to squeeze your pcmuscles in order to keep them in. I think if they fell out straight away, it'd maybe becauser they were a bit too heavy or perhaps you forgot to concentrate on the "clench" action. You can experiment with positions, maybe lying down and giving yourself like 5-10 minutes to perform this workout. Gradually as you get more toned, you can start moving about, increasing the time you keep them in and the weight as well. Once you get used to it, it's very pleasurable (at least it is for me) to move about and keep squeezing and clenching - I enjoy that very much.

K&s000 [sign in to see picture]

Lu SB wrote:

K&s000 wrote:

B0bB0bB0b wrote:

Is that correct !?

Yes that's correct K&s000. You need to make a conscious effort to squeeze your pcmuscles in order to keep them in. I think if they fell out straight away, it'd maybe becauser they were a bit too heavy or perhaps you forgot to concentrate on the "clench" action. You can experiment with positions, maybe lying down and giving yourself like 5-10 minutes to perform this workout. Gradually as you get more toned, you can start moving about, increasing the time you keep them in and the weight as well. Once you get used to it, it's very pleasurable (at least it is for me) to move about and keep squeezing and clenching - I enjoy that very much.

I ll persevere thank you x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.