FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. P spot toy recommendations

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Hi lovely wise people. Looking at getting hubby a p spot toy. Just for him. Not sure of the best 1 so any one got 1 they love and what's better a vibrating 1 of cock ring 1. There is too many choices.

We are in to pegging and he loves when I stick a dildo up there but not so knee on a large girth.
    Any help would be great
    Thanks tazzy xx

Addh [sign in to see picture]

I’ve tried a couple of Prostate massagers but the best I’ve found is actually the LH inflatable vibrating plug. It’s not specifically for p spot stimulation but when inflated it has a bulge in it that really does the job.

But that could just be me.

Good luck finding something

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

For P spot stimulation I don't think you came beat this or similar ones which don't have the rotating beads that some do. Not being designed for anal use, the rotating part is not strong enough.

yes it's a rabbit vibe, but it's as perfect for P spot, as "G" spot. Plus the rabbit gives perineum stimulation, and being longer than a p spot vibe you can thrust with it, and control it better to find the sweet spot, which can vary in it's postion. P spot vibes are designed for hands free play, but they only work if they match the persons body; much like the ears on rabbits sometimes don't match the position of a womans clit.

I can use the rabbit hands free, by inserting it when on my back, then I put a towel under the rabbit in a loop, which creates a little "hamock" to sit it in; then I pull the 2 ends of the towel tight up under my bum to secure it.

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

This is your best bet. It gets my vote anyway.

NWMonkey83 [sign in to see picture]

Am I right in thinking that prostate massagers won't stay in place for prolonged use? I'm turn between a new butt plug that I can wear for an hour or 2 or a p massager

Worzel and Aunt H [sign in to see picture]

I would look at the Mantrix range of toys, these are mid range cost wise, the prostate massager is similar size and shape to the Desire one.

Leo Christian [sign in to see picture]

Guy14357 wrote:

This is your best bet. It gets my vote anyway.

I second this and have one too. Here is my review -

Well worth the money.

Floating Fun Guy. [sign in to see picture]

I recommend the aneros range of none vibrating massagers. I have two the progasm junior and progasm ice. I have tried vibrating massagers including some high end ones but have found investing time into learning how to enjoy my aneros toys has resulted in far more erotic and intense massages

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.