This text blob will be inserted if Chump thinks the user is from the US
  1. Special offer toys you lover!

VR [sign in to see picture]

Ian Chimp wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Ahhh, for some reason I thought you ordered on Monday. My bad. Yeah I have seen the price jumping around.

I ordered them Monday night/Tuesday afternoon while the £20 off voucher was live so it'll all get here tomorrow. Though I fondly remember when it was free 1 day delivery and a crisp £20 voucher to use whenever you wanted. Aah, those were the days. 🙂

You FINALLY got it! Hope you like it, Mr Chimp. It's a fab little thing. 

Yeah, I miss those days, too.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Fun&Funky wrote:

I'm holding my breath it all stays on offer till tomorrow when we get paid. We literally have nothing in the bank but I've been wanting the red hot flickering toy for so long

The Deal of the Day email today is another £20 off £40+ coded offer (2040yes) you lucky bugger. 🙂

K&c30's wrote:

How does the No5 compare to the LH swirly visually Mr Chimp? After seeing the No29... I am slightly more inclined to buy it even though it looks similar.

The dildo wagon has arrived. 🙂

The No5 isn't as blue as the No29 but it still has a nice tinge to the spiral especially when it catches the light. Compared with the LH Spiral one is has a slightly smaller, sleeker head (though fatter than the No29) but is much girthier through the shaft. I measure the LH Spiral to be about 3.25 inches in girth whereas the No5 is around 4 inches. The spirals on the No5 are also fatter and more bulbous. It is about an inch shorter than the LH Spiral though, but I personally don't think that's an issue.

Hope this helps. 🙂

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Ian Chimp wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

How does the No5 compare to the LH swirly visually Mr Chimp? After seeing the No29... I am slightly more inclined to buy it even though it looks similar.

The dildo wagon has arrived. 🙂

The No5 isn't as blue as the No29 but it still has a nice tinge to the spiral especially when it catches the light. Compared with the LH Spiral one is has a slightly smaller, sleeker head (though fatter than the No29) but is much girthier through the shaft. I measure the LH Spiral to be about 3.25 inches in girth whereas the No5 is around 4 inches. The spirals on the No5 are also fatter and more bulbous. It is about an inch shorter than the LH Spiral though, but I personally don't think that's an issue.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Sold and ordered. Cheers Mr Chimp, I didn't need another glass dildo at the moment but to hard to resist especially with another £20 off £40. Got the Coco De Mer toy cleaner, large LH toy case and a small bag for £21

K&c30's wrote:

Sold and ordered. Cheers Mr Chimp, I didn't need another glass dildo at the moment but to hard to resist especially with another £20 off £40. Got the Coco De Mer toy cleaner, large LH toy case and a small bag for £21
    It was supposed to be an either/or choice between the No5 and No29 but now I've decided to keep both. We have a rather extensive collection of glass dildos now. I think I'm going to need a display case. 🙂

Yeah I was picking between the two but I couldn't resist. Our glass collection will now be in double figures when the No5 arrives. Whoops, well atleast Mrs C will have plenty of options.

Fun&Funky wrote:

I'm holding my breath it all stays on offer till tomorrow when we get paid. We literally have nothing in the bank but I've been wanting the red hot flickering toy for so long

With the £20 off £40 code Mr Chimp has posted you can get the Red hot flicking tongue, a big bottle of excellent lube https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38383 and a bag https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30876 all for £20.48.

A bunch of the Coco de Mer is now 60% off.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/coco-de-mer/

Ian Chimp wrote:

A bunch of the Coco de Mer is now 60% off.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/coco-de-mer/

They're an absolute steal now - I love my Georgiana. These make beautiful gifts. 

There's a £25 off £50+ email offer (save25) that runs out at midnight tonight 👍🙂

Eroscillator is £119.99 - only 5 left as I type. 

Mr Chimp, you're killing me! The Red Hot tongue? Have you tried it yet? 

VR wrote:

My sister-in-law came to stay this weekend so we've not had a chance to try everything out yet. I've charged it and turned it on but that's about it. 🙂 I do like how the Tongue flickers just so on the patterns that it creates the illusion that it's split in two. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

There's a £25 off £50+ email offer (save25) that runs out at midnight tonight 👍🙂

Eurgh you make it so hard not to buy something. How is it you always seem to get these offers. I am trying so hard to resist.

K&c30's wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Eurgh you make it so hard not to buy something. How is it you always seem to get these offers. I am trying so hard to resist.

Stay strong. 🙂

Though those Coco-de-Mer toys are looking pretty appealing right now... 😉

Ian Chimp wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Stay strong. 🙂

Though those Coco-de-Mer toys are looking pretty appealing right now... 😉

I know I only need the Georgiana to complete the collection. At the moment though Mrs C has been all about the glass and we have two newbies she is enjoying.

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

My sister-in-law came to stay this weekend so we've not had a chance to try everything out yet. I've charged it and turned it on but that's about it. 🙂 I do like how the Tongue flickers just so on the patterns that it creates the illusion that it's split in two. 🙂

Erm... dare I say I have the split tongue Volta, too? That looks like it's splitting into four 

I have a thing about tongues. 

Lelo Sona is back in stock in 3 different colours for £60 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38999

K&c30's wrote:

Lelo Sona is back in stock in 3 different colours for £60 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38999

And the Sona Cruise too for £89 (44% off)

Black https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39000

Cerise https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39543

We have the Sona Cruise and it's Mrs Chimp's favourite toy. 👍🙂

maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]

Holy crap the Mantric prostate massager is an unbelievably good price when combined with something else to bring the price to £40 and then using the £20 off £40 deal!!!

I already own the Lovehoney Desire prostate massager which I thought I got for a good deal @£33 ish a while back, so really don't need another as the Desire is awesome, but that price though :( 

There's a 70% sale brewing...

I've cherry picked this one, but you'll have to browse the others yourselves 🙂👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37086

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.