This text blob will be inserted if Chump thinks the user is from the US
  1. Special offer toys you lover!

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

^^ ordered more lube too. You can't have too much lube. Also order the glass dildo. We have sooo many but again you can never have to many options lol.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

^^ ordered more lube too. You can't have too much lube. Also order the glass dildo. We have sooo many but again you can never have to many options lol.

I saw this one as well this morning -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12036

I can't decide what to buy. I think I need a magic voucher and then I can just get the lot. 🙂👍

I saw that too Ian, but it's far to similar to the one we already have https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30947 which we love because of its large bulbous head. The head on the one your looking at is a bit smaller so I discounted it.

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Ian Chimp wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I saw this one as well this morning -

I can't decide what to buy. I think I need a magic voucher and then I can just get the lot. 🙂👍

I've got this glass dildo it's my favourite glass I own.
    HM [sign in to see picture]

Haven't any glass dildos, but enjoy using a couple of glass butt plugs. Just ordered a large, girthy 10" dildo (couldn't save the link) as its longer and wider than one we both use regularly. Always fun to try something that stretches both of us!

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm fancying that blue one, too. I simply CAN'T buy any more, though! 

The one K&c30's has is £14.99 at the moment but in the Deal of the Day email I had it's down to £13.50. It goes to £14.99 when I click on it, though. 

If I had my way I'd have a garden of glass dildos. They're all so lovely. 

The Icicles No 5 Sapphire Spiral Glass Dildo is bouncing between 30% and 40% off depending what time of day I look at it. You might want to bear that in mind if anyone is thinking of buying one.

jimbogemini [sign in to see picture]

Just received this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=350 and https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38383 Used them both tonight. Great lube, really thick. Definitely wouldn’t have manage the big one without it.

RW1 [sign in to see picture]

Wife has so many toys but my favourite to use on her is her rabbit.. Its huge. I don't think you can fault any of them.

I got a magic voucher. 🙂 £20 off £40+ (2040sale). It broke the deadlock and I finally got the Red Hot Flickering Tongue, the Icicles no29 glass dildo, and the Lovehoney spiral dildo that K&c30's loves, along with a few other bits and bobs. 👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37758

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25814

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30947

Oh I do hope Mrs Chimp enjoys them. Our No29 came yesterday. WOW is all I can say, it's beautiful.

K&c30's wrote:

Oh I do hope Mrs Chimp enjoys them. Our No29 came yesterday. WOW is all I can say, it's beautiful.

I'm having second thoughts about the No29 now. I'm not sure the ribbing is ridged enough. Maybe I should've gone with the No5. 🤔

Ian Chimp wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I'm having second thoughts about the No29 now. I'm not sure the ribbing is ridged enough. Maybe I should've gone with the No5. 🤔

The ridges aren't as raised as the swirly one I have from LH. But they are more defined at the top of the shaft than at the bottom. I am hoping enough to be felt... yet to test it out yet.

K&c30's wrote:

The ridges aren't as raised as the swirly one I have from LH. But they are more defined at the top of the shaft than at the bottom. I am hoping enough to be felt... yet to test it out yet.

I've covered myself and ordered the No5 so I can decide which to keep when they get here. 👍 The No5 has some really deep spiral ridges (and Tazzy also gave it a big thumbs up) which made it very compelling. I also got the Lovehoney spiral one which might be too similar, but we got that one more for the bulbous head, and I think the No5's ridges are even more pronounced (judging from the picture). I suppose we shall have to see when they get here.

Ian Chimp wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I've covered myself and ordered the No5 so I can decide which to keep when they get here. 👍 The No5 has some really deep spiral ridges (and Tazzy also gave it a big thumbs up) which made it very compelling. I also got the Lovehoney spiral one which might be too similar, but we got that one more for the bulbous head, and I think the No5's ridges are even more pronounced (judging from the picture). I suppose we shall have to see when they get here.
    How does the No5 compare to the LH swirly visually Mr Chimp? After seeing the No29... I am slightly more inclined to buy it even though it looks similar.

K&c30's wrote:

How does the No5 compare to the LH swirly visually Mr Chimp? After seeing the No29... I am slightly more inclined to buy it even though it looks similar.
    I'm afraid they won't get here until tomorrow but I'll certainly let you know when I get my hands on them. 👍 If you do choose to get it watch out for the bouncing price as it pings between £17.99 and £20.99 throughout the day.

Ian Chimp wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I'm afraid they won't get here until tomorrow but I'll certainly let you know when I get my hands on them. 👍 If you do choose to get it watch out for the bouncing price as it pings between £17.99 and £20.99 throughout the day.
    Ahhh, for some reason I thought you ordered on Monday. My bad. Yeah I have seen the price jumping around.
    Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]

I'm holding my breath it all stays on offer till tomorrow when we get paid. We literally have nothing in the bank but I've been wanting the red hot flickering toy for so long

Fun&Funky wrote:

I'm holding my breath it all stays on offer till tomorrow when we get paid. We literally have nothing in the bank but I've been wanting the red hot flickering toy for so long

Fingers crossed for you.

K&c30's wrote:

Ahhh, for some reason I thought you ordered on Monday. My bad. Yeah I have seen the price jumping around.

I ordered them Monday night/Tuesday afternoon while the £20 off voucher was live so it'll all get here tomorrow. Though I fondly remember when it was free 1 day delivery and a crisp £20 voucher to use whenever you wanted. Aah, those were the days. 🙂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.