1. Special offer toys you lover!

    1551864752
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1902
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    There's a few Coco de Mer items half price (including a candle).

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/coco-de-mer/

    1551868056
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    There's a few Coco de Mer items half price (including a candle).

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/coco-de-mer/

    Nice, already got the wand and the Nell. The G spot one is tempting. Ordered the candle though 😀
    1551869773
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Just a heads up for anyone ordering the CdM candle it now comes with a wooden spoon not a glass spoon... recently discovered by VR.

    1551873983
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1902
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    K&c30's wrote:

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    There's a few Coco de Mer items half price (including a candle).

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/coco-de-mer/

    Nice, already got the wand and the Nell. The G spot one is tempting. Ordered the candle though 😀

    I got the cockring a while back but I wasn't blown away by it. The little plastic band that arches over the middle seemed unnecessary. Mine wasn't flush on one side so there was a rough edge which was a bit scratchy. I returned it as faulty but as I wasn't particularly enthused by the power so I didn't get a replacement.

    VR has just done a very effusive review of the g-spot toy if that sways you at all?

    1551876561
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Very tempted, but got a big bill month this month so just a bit of bad timing. Great review though. Shame about the cock ring.

    1551888160
    VR [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2015

    Argh! I've got a few bills to pay soon, too. If I have any spare and the offer's still on I will definitely be picking up another candle (or two).

    I hope you like the candle, K&c30's. I'll be gutted if you don't as it's up against the Yankees... but then the Yankees can't be used on the skin! Enjoy.

    For anyone still looking for their G-spot, Georgiana did for me what Mona 2 couldn't. She's great clitorally, too. She's a real bargain at that price and would make a very special gift. 

    1551889947
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    VR wrote:

    Argh! I've got a few bills to pay soon, too. If I have any spare and the offer's still on I will definitely be picking up another candle (or two).

    I hope you like the candle, K&c30's. I'll be gutted if you don't as it's up against the Yankees... but then the Yankees can't be used on the skin! Enjoy.

    I am sure she is going to enjoy it, thanks for selling me on the idea of it and thanks LH for putting it on offer so quickly lol
    1551959593
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Wow there are some items on sale at the moment that never normally appear in the sales. The Red hot flickering tongue is about £31 at the moment. I think I may have to get this beautiful glass dildo.... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25814

    1551966368
    VR [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2015

    Ahhh... the Red Hot flickering tongue. I love mine. Wasn't Mr Chimp waiting for him to come on offer? 

    That dildo is beautiful. I debated buying this while it's on offer - just because he's such a beautiful thing to look at (I don't NEED another glass dildo but...). 

    1551968900
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 977
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38383 is my go-to lube, swapped from sliquid to this one, half price at the moment so well worth stocking up if you already use it or giving it a go if you haven't tried it. 

    1551973395
    Sampaul29 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 245
    • Joined: 18 Feb 2017

    AmyA wrote:

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38383 is my go-to lube, swapped from sliquid to this one, half price at the moment so well worth stocking up if you already use it or giving it a go if you haven't tried it. 

    Darn it. I ordered some of this the other week to give it a try. Should have waited by never mind
    1551974833
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1902
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    VR wrote:

    Ahhh... the Red Hot flickering tongue. I love mine. Wasn't Mr Chimp waiting for him to come on offer? 

    That dildo is beautiful. I debated buying this while it's on offer - just because he's such a beautiful thing to look at (I don't NEED another glass dildo but...). 

    I want both of these things, though I'm also umming and arring over this one -

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34231

    1551979953
    PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 769
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2012

    My first Jimmyjane purchase made, let's see how they compare to Desire/Lelo/Fun Factory/Je Joue. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18074 I don't have a rabbit ear toy so something a bit different, looks to be a powerful little thing from watching the video. Also bought two bottles of my favourite Sliquids lube as its being discontinued :( The Satin personal intimate moisturiser is brilliant for really really sensitive people so I hope they stock something similar for when I've run out.

    1551987231
    VR [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2015

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    VR wrote:

    Ahhh... the Red Hot flickering tongue. I love mine. Wasn't Mr Chimp waiting for him to come on offer? 

    That dildo is beautiful. I debated buying this while it's on offer - just because he's such a beautiful thing to look at (I don't NEED another glass dildo but...). 

    I want both of these things, though I'm also umming and arring over this one -

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34231

    Miss Bi looks like a lovely little chunky monkey (as opposed to a cheeky chimp ) and an excellent price. I like the Fun Factory toys - nice, if a bit draggy, silicone, great motors and fantastic battery life. I always wanted the Amorino(?) that Lovehoney used to stock, but missed her. Now you've brought this to my attention it also looks good. 

    The Red Hot is a great little all-rounder at that price. It's amazing what that tip can do to me via clit or nipples. Ah-mazing! It's great to sling in a bag if going away and you don't want to carry too much. It won't wake your hotel room neighbour either. You KNOW you want to 

    1551987487
    VR [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2015

    AmyA wrote:

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38383 is my go-to lube, swapped from sliquid to this one, half price at the moment so well worth stocking up if you already use it or giving it a go if you haven't tried it. 

    Really? As good as Sliquid? 

    I loved Sliquid until I had a bottle go a bit "off" on me halfway through it 

    I'm currently using Liquid Silk, which is great, but I'll happily give this a go. 

    1551989444
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    VR wrote:

    AmyA wrote:

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38383 is my go-to lube, swapped from sliquid to this one, half price at the moment so well worth stocking up if you already use it or giving it a go if you haven't tried it. 

    Really? As good as Sliquid? 

    I loved Sliquid until I had a bottle go a bit "off" on me halfway through it 

    I'm currently using Liquid Silk, which is great, but I'll happily give this a go. 

    This lube is as good, if not better than Liquid silk. We were using liquid silk until this came along. It solves the wastage problem that the Liquid silk has due to its dispenser design... have a little read of my review if you want https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38383&reviewid=226455#customer_reviews I am getting another bottle for sure.
    1551989621
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    PurringTiger wrote:

    My first Jimmyjane purchase made, let's see how they compare to Desire/Lelo/Fun Factory/Je Joue. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18074 I don't have a rabbit ear toy so something a bit different, looks to be a powerful little thing from watching the video. Also bought two bottles of my favourite Sliquids lube as its being discontinued :( The Satin personal intimate moisturiser is brilliant for really really sensitive people so I hope they stock something similar for when I've run out.

    I think this looks like a fantastic bit of kit, but unfortunately for us we have not had much luck with the pincer design in clit toys. It works well with rabbits with the dual stimulation.
    1551989755
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 977
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    VR wrote:

    AmyA wrote:

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38383 is my go-to lube, swapped from sliquid to this one, half price at the moment so well worth stocking up if you already use it or giving it a go if you haven't tried it. 

    Really? As good as Sliquid? 

    I loved Sliquid until I had a bottle go a bit "off" on me halfway through it 

    I'm currently using Liquid Silk, which is great, but I'll happily give this a go. 

    Yep, I find it longer lasting, I have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause a problem (not that Sliquid did) and, as K&c30's says, it solves the dispenser problem.

    1551989887
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    VR wrote:

    Ahhh... the Red Hot flickering tongue. I love mine. Wasn't Mr Chimp waiting for him to come on offer? 

    That dildo is beautiful. I debated buying this while it's on offer - just because he's such a beautiful thing to look at (I don't NEED another glass dildo but...). 

    I want both of these things, though I'm also umming and arring over this one -

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34231

    I was too but then I spoke to Mrs K&C who pointed out we already own two mini rabbits by Fun Factory including the Amorino one VR mentioned. They are great fun!
    1551998745
    VR [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2015

    AmyA wrote:

    VR wrote:

    AmyA wrote:

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38383 is my go-to lube, swapped from sliquid to this one, half price at the moment so well worth stocking up if you already use it or giving it a go if you haven't tried it. 

    Really? As good as Sliquid? 

    I loved Sliquid until I had a bottle go a bit "off" on me halfway through it 

    I'm currently using Liquid Silk, which is great, but I'll happily give this a go. 

    Yep, I find it longer lasting, I have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause a problem (not that Sliquid did) and, as K&c30's says, it solves the dispenser problem.

    K&c30's wrote:

    VR wrote:

    AmyA wrote:

    This https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38383 is my go-to lube, swapped from sliquid to this one, half price at the moment so well worth stocking up if you already use it or giving it a go if you haven't tried it. 

    Really? As good as Sliquid? 

    I loved Sliquid until I had a bottle go a bit "off" on me halfway through it 

    I'm currently using Liquid Silk, which is great, but I'll happily give this a go. 

    This lube is as good, if not better than Liquid silk. We were using liquid silk until this came along. It solves the wastage problem that the Liquid silk has due to its dispenser design... have a little read of my review if you want I am getting another bottle for sure.

    Sold! 

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.