This text blob will be inserted if Chump thinks the user is from the US
  1. Special offer toys you lover!

VR [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

The Desire Bullet is half price today 🙂👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36366

Already ordered Mrs K&C her replacement as hers started to glitch a couple weeks ago 😀 if it could cook and clean I think I would be obsolete.

You clean, too?!

What's your address? I'm sending my OH round for lessons!

I wish I loved the Desire as it's perfect. As someone who kept a spare Tango, I'd definitely be buying a spare Desire. 

Why, oh why does my clit turn her nose up at it? Doesn't she know how beautiful it feels, how weighty? What a lovely colour and how many patterns? Stupid, stubborn clit!

Having said that, I never get rid of any toys that don't work for me as sometimes SSC will change her mind and decide she likes something she hated last time. Stubborn, fickle clit!

The Desire Luxury Weighted Dildo is also half price. 

Some of the Mantric products are, too. Sadly, not the bullet - one of my top five and something I'd definitely get a back up of. 

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

VR wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

The Desire Bullet is half price today 🙂👍

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36366

Already ordered Mrs K&C her replacement as hers started to glitch a couple weeks ago 😀 if it could cook and clean I think I would be obsolete.

You clean, too?!

What's your address? I'm sending my OH round for lessons!

I wish I loved the Desire as it's perfect. As someone who kept a spare Tango, I'd definitely be buying a spare Desire. 

Why, oh why does my clit turn her nose up at it? Doesn't she know how beautiful it feels, how weighty? What a lovely colour and how many patterns? Stupid, stubborn clit!

Having said that, I never get rid of any toys that don't work for me as sometimes SSC will change her mind and decide she likes something she hated last time. Stubborn, fickle clit!

Heck yes I cook, clean, laundry (no ironing, thats devils work) and wash up. With 3 kids at home, without cleaning the house would look like a squatters den within a day. Lol at the snobby clit, but if the same toy worked for everyone and every time then we would need no variation of toys. If the Mantric bullet was on over I would of ordered it at the same time as something new but alas it wasn't to be today.

Aha! So you're NOT the perfect man then! A PERFECT man would do the laundry, too.

It's only OH and me at home and the place looks like a squatters den anyway! I've often thought of getting myself a French maid outfit as OH would find me wearing it extremely funny. 

I don't know if your missus would love the Mantric bullet as much as I do but if you get it on offer it's worth a go. I use mine more than my Tango and that was previously my go-to. 

I nearly bought the new Desire bullet when it was on offer as PurringTiger's review said it's not as powerful as the original (plus I like pretty stuff). However, the way I'm going I think I need a different kind of bullet! OH reckons he's gonna break his neck tripping over one of my toys when he gets home after a late shift one night as I like to pull them out and line a few up like surgical instruments just to admire them. 

I'm just relieved he's never home on Charge-up Saturdays! The squatters den of the Twilight Zone 

Dominix items are discounted by a couple of quid - oh, those floggers 

Ha, I don't think the perfect person exists (although I bet Mr Chimp shows me up and he does the ironing). We love trying new items and we have tried Mantric out before and love the colour/feel and quality so on offer I couldn't see us being disappointed. I thought about the new Desire toy too, but it's not actually a bullet it's a mini dildo so a bit bigger than a bullet and not as powerful as the original so I am a bit uncertain about it all. Looks damn pretty though. I have looked at the Dominix floggers and love the sound of the wooden dildo handle one but we are not spanking/flogging fans. Wish that LH did wooden dildos though it would certainly be something to try

Yeah, I've been waiting for him to finish the ironing and join in 

I'm not that much into pain or spanking, but the thought of the tails or the cat claw being stroked across my skin is a real turn on. 

I love different textures so would also like them to stock wood... and ceramic, granite or even semi-precious stones. Not that I'm being greedy or anything - I just can't make my mind up!

VR wrote:

Yeah, I've been waiting for him to finish the ironing and join in 

I'm not that much into pain or spanking, but the thought of the tails or the cat claw being stroked across my skin is a real turn on. 

I love different textures so would also like them to stock wood... and ceramic, granite or even semi-precious stones. Not that I'm being greedy or anything - I just can't make my mind up!

I think may have to have a cheeky post on the pander to me thread. I think different textures/materials would make a great addition to someone with a larger collection.
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

Ha, I don't think the perfect person exists (although I bet Mr Chimp shows me up and he does the ironing).

Luckily there's very little to iron so I don't have to do much. 🙂

I don't know if anyone missed this but today's Deal of the Day is the Deluxe Extra Powerful mains-powered wand. We're not big fans of the mains-powered toys but I know they're very popular.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37263

Ian Chimp wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Ha, I don't think the perfect person exists (although I bet Mr Chimp shows me up and he does the ironing).

Luckily there's very little to iron so I don't have to do much. 🙂

I don't know if anyone missed this but today's Deal of the Day is the Deluxe Extra Powerful mains-powered wand. We're not big fans of the mains-powered toys but I know they're very popular.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37263

Only £28 if your lucky and you have a 30% off with no minimum spend email that's been sent out this evening. Valid until Wednesday at midnight

The Mantric bullet is £27.99 today. 

It's a bit like a Tango in a silicone coat. With pretty lights. 

VR wrote:

Well, I did say next time it was on offer. Ordered! I think you should get commission points VR 😀

K&c30's wrote:

VR wrote:

Well, I did say next time it was on offer. Ordered! I think you should get commission points VR 😀

I REALLY hope your Missus loves it - or I'll be gutted. 

As for commission, have you any idea how many toys I've bought after your recs, young man?! 

I am sure she will love it. After your comment about it being like a Tango but with a silicone sleeve I went and had a read of the reviews and it sounds like a winner. Oh dear... I hope my recommendations haven't been a disappointment.

K&c30's wrote:

I am sure she will love it. After your comment about it being like a Tango but with a silicone sleeve I went and had a read of the reviews and it sounds like a winner. Oh dear... I hope my recommendations haven't been a disappointment.

Nope, not a dud from you, Mr Chimp or NatandTom as yet. If there was it would much more likely to be me rather than the toy. 

Haven't seen NatandTom on here a while. Hope everything's okay. 

Hope it arrives soon and gets tested quickly, K&c30's. Hope it gets a thumbs up, too.

I had to charge both the Tango and the Mantric this morning so gave them a good side-by-side. The Tango is a touch rumblier, but they're both similar in strength (I'm not into patterns though I can't use the Desire unless it's on one of the last patterns as it's too strong/wrong frequency for my body). 

Phew I feel let off the hook there then lol.i don't wish to speak for NatandTom but they are here, they have posted this evening the good morning/evening thread 😀. The Mantric is due to arrive by Friday ( I think they put an extra day on the delivery expectation because of V day) which is fine as Mrs K&C is working tomorrow night and I am in the day time.

£10 toys, lingerie and bondage.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/17215/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/17233/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/17224/

It may not be in time for Valentine's day but it could make for a fun weekend.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Now Valentines is out the way there's a £20 off £40+ coded offer (satwenty) floating about. Happy Saturday everybody. 👍🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

Now Valentines is out the way there's a £20 off £40+ coded offer (satwenty) floating about. Happy Saturday everybody. 👍🙂

Oh what to get.....
    Dixie Normous [sign in to see picture]

Is the fifty shades greedy girl vibrator ever on offer?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.