1. Newbie teen couple.. sex toy advice?

Paul MN [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys new to the community osrt of lovehoney although ive bought her abit of lingerie before.. got a free vibrator with the valentines sale. Though we've never used it. Should I suggest using it during sex?

melissa1810 [sign in to see picture]

Definitely! Me and my boyfriend are also a teen couple! I suggested incorperating vibrators not long ago, and he was fine with it. I love it! It really adds a new element to sex, and also helps intensify my orgasms. Have fun!!

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I would talk to her about it out side of the bedroom, if you don't know how she will react. Some women may love it, others would find being presented with a sex toy during sex, well to say the least intimidating. And also feel pressure to us it then and there.

If you talk to her before and tell her you have received it with the lingerie, and want to know how she feels about it. Let her know she doesn't have to use it, or if she likes she could take it and have a private play with it to she what she thinks.

Having said all that you may have already produced it in the bedroom by now.

Paul MN [sign in to see picture]

Well thanks guys. Done just that Alica and told her it came free with the lingerie.. and left it there and when we were in the middle of our valentines day fun I asked and she said yea.. and Melissa your right lol she loved it and said it intensifies the orgasms! Thanks guys. Just wondering now if she'll want it all the time haha.

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Hi + welcome, glad to see that you got your answer and that it worked out

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.