£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Satisfyers

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

I’m seriously thinking of investing in 2 of the new wish list toys the couples and the ducking clitoral vibrator for Mrs Pheebs but I have a question regarding the replaceable tips, how quickly do they wear out and are they all the same size?

Thanks for the replies X

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I’ve got tips on a couple of my satisfyers that have never been replaced. Just thoroughly cleaned and they are still fine a year later. Not worn out at all. Silicone is really durable so they don’t ever need to be replaced as long as you clean them well! X

Great Nat, thanks for the speedy reply!

I might get the suction vibrator on test this week and couples suction vibrator. We love the We Vibe Sync but it doesn’t always stay in place during sex, Also the Sona cruise is great but sometimes a little to intense.

Could be a good couple of additions X

VR [sign in to see picture]

I was wondering this, too.

I have a Sona (dunno about deep sensations, but I'm deeply disappointed!), and a discontinued Clitorizer that I love, but neither of these need the tips.

I was also wondering why these toys need them.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

We have the womanizer that's discontinued and my wife's favourite toy but never replaced the tips.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I've got a Satifyer Pro 2 and the tip has never been replaced. I just make sure I clean it properly every time and they still going strong after nearly a year.

Thanks for the feedback Bigtrak and Lu Sub.

Has anyone found out why the spares are needed, though? Do they expect them to split or degrade?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

VR wrote:

Has anyone found out why the spares are needed, though? Do they expect them to split or degrade?

I reviewed the Pro 2 spares and they consist of two different shaped nozzles. A couple of them are the same as the tip the device comes with and the rest are the other style. The sensations are very slightly different with the other nozzle.

I believe the spares are mostly for situations where more than one person may be using the device or incase the original tip is misplaced.

Ordered the couples and the clit suction vibrator toys, The newer Satisfyers don’t have tips.

Thank you Bigtrak, Lu Sub and NatandTom.

Mr Pheebs, my Clitorizer doesn't either, and nor does the Sona. I can see the point if they include different sizes, but otherwise, I just wondered if they were unnecessary add-ons.

Sole [sign in to see picture]

You can get spare silicone tips for Womanizer toys and Satisfyer toys in two different shapes. Different shapes provide different sensations.

The fact that you can take the nozzle off makes the toys easyer to clean.

And having the possibility to buy spare heads means more than one person can use the toy.

I own several womanizer and satisfyer toys for more than a year now and none of the original heads has been replaced.

ChloJakes [sign in to see picture]

Mr/Mrs Pheebs...how did you get on with the satisfyers? I'm tempted to add one to my order next payday. They intrigue me!

Hey Chlo

Yeah we haven’t written reviews for either of the Satisfyers wo bought yet, maybe this weekend though so keep an eye out!

But I would like to draw your attention to this....

Womanizer Starlet £70 good starter, not waterproof, very very effective!

Satisfyer pro plus £80 not quite as good, waterproof, effective!

Womaniser pro40 £110 Good, waterproof, very, very effective!

The Womanizers are just on another level and I would feel like a right tosser not recommending you check our Starlet review. If you want waterproof though we’d go for the Womaniser pro40 as a happy compromise, of functionality and orgasms!

I hope the person who received the Satisfyer tester didn’t just take the item and run though!

ChloJakes [sign in to see picture]

Morning!

Thanks for the reply and advice Mr P. I'm not so fussed about waterproof/splashproof. Once you've written your other reviews, I'll be sure to check them out. I read some of your other ones last night.

p.s. Happy V day! Hope you and the Mrs have fun ;)

You too honey and thanks X. Hope you’ve hade a great Valentines so far!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.