£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Well, after 3 years

latex_lover [sign in to see picture]

OK, so I've not had any sex in nearly 3 years and I've decided to get a helping hand. My confidence is at an all time low and feel a bit naughty (for some reason) ordering this, but felt it time I had some pleasure.

Based on reviews and the fab price, I hope this will help: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36043

maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]

I havent used that specific toy, but I have quite a few sleeves and hip toys. Your first try might be a little disapointing, but don't worry, you just need to break the material in and get used to the feeling of the sleeve. After a few goes it starts to feel much nicer :).

I find wedging one between some pillows or trapped under a matress etc for hands free use is far more fun than simply using it in your hand. Also find that thicker lubes like the Doc Johnson ultra lube seem to work really well and dont dry out too fast.

Make sure you clean it well, preferably with antibacterial soap or toy cleaner and dry it thoughrly and it should last years.

Enjoy :)

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Hey Latex_Lover

Well done, with your purchase - hope you enjoy! Did you buy some 'Renewer Powder' to go with it? I bought a 'Flesh Light' for Mr.Spider, he says the renewer powder is really good at keeping the sleeve feel like new every time, the bottle doesn't look much but it will last ages as you don't need much at all. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31455

Also lube? Hey, I've just seen this set... it contains Lube, Renewer powder, and cleaner - it's on offer at the moment too! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30869.

We've just discovered this lube, we both prefer it to any of the others we've used so far as it's thick and creamy, and doesn't dry out for ages, it's https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006 We are both massive toy fans so get through loads of lube. Mr.Spider wasn't initially very interested in toys for him.

I know it seems like you need to be spending loads as your journey of 'self-discovery' begins...but honestly, My love, it's worth spending the cash to make your experience as pleasurable as you possibly can!

No sex for three years? That happened to me once after my 2nd marriage broke up and I was a mess and in no way want to ever be with another guy. My confidence was very low, like yours. So after wallowing for those 3 years (2 1/2 to be precise), I enrolled into my local college to do a course. I'd got a degree 10 before, but needed to prove to myself that I could still do new things and be successful in them. It did my self-esteem lots of good have you got a MIND center need you by any chance? Many of them run self-esteem building classes or mindfulness groups. You can also get worksheets online to help build your self-esteem.

Sorry for the long post - I never know when to stop talking lol!

Again, enjoy your toy - and don't forget to let us know how you get on. xx

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy your toy!

LadySpider wrote:

We've just discovered this lube, we both prefer it to any of the others we've used so far as it's thick and creamy, and doesn't dry out for ages, it's https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006

Oh thats looks interesting! I have never tried a cream type lube before, is it kinda like moituriser or thicker than that? I might grab a tube of that next time I order.

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

Blimey, you've done well waiting three years to address your lack of sex! If I go three days with no sex I'm getting needy!

maximum turnip wrote:

Oh thats looks interesting! I have never tried a cream type lube before, is it kinda like moituriser or thicker than that? I might grab a tube of that next time I order.

hey Max

Much thicker than a moisturizer, my lovely, more like an ointment....weird comparison, but as thick and firm as toothpaste when it comes out of the tube! It spreads really easily on the skin and stays slippery for ages...about an hour (I'm thinking and guessing at that as I've not actually timed it lol), whereas some other lubes we've used go dry and disappear after about 20 mins. It really is lush to use - it was the only stuff near the bed the other night so I used it as hand-cream, it left my hands really soft and smooth. I have found it great for long solo sessions, where I want to take my time and relax, and also good for us both to use when we're together. Another plus point is, being so thick, none is wasted - it all spreads and stays where you want it instead of running all over the place! xx

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Renewer powder is just cornflour.

Thanks LadySpider, you have sold me on it! :) Sounds really good.

@KingGrthy, yup pretty much. I actually think talc works a lot better and smells nice as well.

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

Talc has health issues if near body openings (including the penis) potentially.

Corn flour a lot healthier (not that I am a fan of the Fleshlights - give me a Tenga Flip any time).

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

LadySpider wrote:

We've just discovered this lube, we both prefer it to any of the others we've used so far as it's thick and creamy, and doesn't dry out for ages, it's https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006 We are both massive toy fans so get through loads of lube.

I've got this one too, I usually use Sliquid and have only used this one once but you've just reminded me of it and it did seem to last well so will have to get it out again.

OP - I have only ever used toys and put it off a lot longer than 3 years, now I play most days, such fun, such variety and you only have to worry about pleasing yourself. Hope you enjoy and I'm sure your collection will grow.

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

I can recommend Sophia from the same range, almost all the girl you’ll ever need. Almost...

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35244

latex_lover [sign in to see picture]

Wow, wow! Thanks for all the responses.

I've kinda given up on love and relationships. I'm excited to be trying this toy and have been told it is on the way to me!

AmyA wrote:

I've got this one too, I usually use Sliquid and have only used this one once but you've just reminded me of it and it did seem to last well so will have to get it out again.

OP - I have only ever used toys and put it off a lot longer than 3 years, now I play most days, such fun, such variety and you only have to worry about pleasing yourself. Hope you enjoy and I'm sure your collection will grow.

Is Sliquid good, Amy? We've only used the one I mentioned and the Lovehoney Enjoy and Discover - I'm 52 and had never used lube before last year! I honestly can't believe how much it enhances sex!

maximumTurnip This is one of the things I love best about this forum - we can all recommend our favorite things and help others find stuff they could enjoy too. Enjoy!

So.... renew powder is just cornflour? When our bottle is run out shall try raiding the kitchen cupboards then! I wouldn't use talc... all kinds of health issues using that down below, innit.

Latex_lover Sorry you seem to have had bad experiences in relationships and love... I think many of us get to the point where we just give up on it all at some stage in our lives. I know I did after my 2nd marriage broke up (he was the biggest b*ast*rd on this planet) I swore never to love again, I only needed my kids, no one else. I stayed alone for over 3 years...then meet MrSpider in an internet chatroom! We chatted for 6 months and fell in love..then met up and moved in together immediately - everyone said we were being rash and that we'd never last - we've been together 18 years in February!  So never give up hope, my lovely, you never know whats around the corner or what the Gods have in store for us!

LadySpider wrote:

AmyA wrote:

Is Sliquid good, Amy? We've only used the one I mentioned and the Lovehoney Enjoy and Discover - I'm 52 and had never used lube before last year! I honestly can't believe how much it enhances sex!

I like sliquid a little more than Enjoy though I am quite happy to use that too and I pretty much use only Discover for anal. I think that sliquid lasts a bit longer than Enjoy and is thicker. I have skin issues making dryness a problem so ALWAYS use lube, especially as I'm only using toys.

Latex_lover i'm 36 and never had a relationship (everyone here just be sick of hearing that so sorry!), I know very well how tempting it can be to give up but whilst we know there are still new things to experience in the world we have to concentrate on that and not give up hope because as LadySpider gas said you never know what could be round the corner. Be excited about your toy and every other new experience and enjoy.

TY Amy xx I really admire you, btw - you always seem to be such a happy, independent lady, so glad you're happy with your toys - who needs guys (or girls) for sexy fun eh? Its fab someone who is your age can freely admit she's never had a relationship yet enjoys a (huge amount) of toys! Before I had a relationship I never used toys, just my fingers...but that was years ago and toys were harder to get hold of. I didn't use toys until my early 20's - that was a horrid big and buzzy toy but we thought it was brilliant, things have certainly come a long way since then!

Sorry for going off topic Guys xx

Sorry to continue off topic but just had to say big thank you LadySpider, I'm glad I appear that way but it certainly wasn't the case last week in particular and before yesterday's CBT session, beneath the surface I'm a mess 😂. Been using toys probably less than two years and didn't even use fingers before that. It was a combination of getting fed up of waiting and wanting to know that things actually worked down there! I'm only honest about not ever having a relationship on here, not that I'm embarrassed but the weird looks and then having to explain myself - nope! I doubt I would own a single toy (not sure how to take your 'huge amount' comment lol 😳) or have had a single orgasm without Lovehoney, yes very different times and I'm grateful!

Some threads are bound to go off topic...sorry!

You are so lovely, Amy! I'm sure the CBT will work for you, if nothing else it will build confidence - and to some extent, we're all a mess beneath the surface - many don't realize or admit it though! Hey don't worry about the ''waiting game' - tbh, PIV sex isn't as good as toys the majority of the time, anyway! And never, ever feel you have to explain yourself to anyone - your life is yours to do with as you please - if you wanna wait till the right person comes along, then that's up to you! Huge amounts of toys make for a good lover if you ask me, sweetie!

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

latex_lover wrote:

Wow, wow! Thanks for all the responses.

I've kinda given up on love and relationships. I'm excited to be trying this toy and have been told it is on the way to me!

Are you a happy chappy today? Or maybe not arrived yet... If it is as good as you hope then consider giving Sophia a try, makes all the difference being able to thrust into her I find. Enjoy.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Michael777 wrote:

Blimey, you've done well waiting three years to address your lack of sex! If I go three days with no sex I'm getting needy!

You’re lucky, I’m pretty much just needey.....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.