£1.49 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Best cock ring for keeping an erection?

Blake3393 [sign in to see picture]

Kind of a stupid question but what is the cock ring to maintain the best erection?

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

I have this one and it is pretty good:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38142

Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]

I have this one, it keeps you rock hard.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33173

Blake3393 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the suggests. I am try to avoid lasting longer options as my issue is I mainly caused by lasting to long. I require that tiny bit more erection keeping to take me to the finish line. Are there any suggestions more for this issue?

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Hey Blake,

I was of thinking about this from what I’ve read in your post and there’s 2 ways of thinking about this.

1) You need a cock ring to maintain erection so you can climax.

2) You need extra stimulation then you won’t need to maintain an erection for as long.

We Vibe do the Pivot ( pure cock ring which vibrates) or the Verge which also vibrates but goes around the penis & scrotum, both will assist maintain erection. We vibe recommend the Verge should not be used for more than 30 minutes. Not sure about the pivot so you’ll need to check. 

Doppio is also a cock ring ( and many other things ) it isn’t tight enough to maintain your erection but it pumps out oodles of sensation around your penis, scrotum & perenium, you may not need to maintain an erection for as long with this.

The reason I have suggested the Doppio is because cutting off blood to your penis will automatically offer depreciating returns in terms of sensation as time progresses and should be limited for health reasons. Many cock rings do not mention this.

I advise you to take a look at the We Vibe Pivot and at the Doppio, they’re an investment but they’re worth it.

Hope this helps you!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.