1. Stupid Question: Cleaning Thrust Pro Mini

properwelsh [sign in to see picture]

Hia,

Really stupid question but has anyone got any tips on how’s best to clean/dry their thrust pro mini?

Unlike the other sleeve I have I am unable to turn this inside out to clean all of the nooks and crannies. Any tips would be hugely helpful.

Thank you :)

maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]

The sleeves I can't turn inside out i just pump some antibacterial soap inside and a bit of water then squeeze the end to stop it leaking out and give it a good shake up. Then just rinse it out thoughrly with clean water.

To dry I roll up some kitchen towel and then twist it up and then twist this into the toy and leave it in place for a few minutes while squeezing the toy to make sure the paper soaks all the water up. Then remove it and leave the toy somewhere warm to air dry any water thats left inside.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Get yourself some of lovehoneys toy cleaner. Spray inside and wash with your fingers x

Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]

Hey, we have a whole blog post about how to clean male sex toys that you might find helpful

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2008/07/22/male-sex-toy-cleaning/

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey properwelsh, as Rebecca said the link covers most queries and questions in regards to cleaning. But personally I just submerge any sleeves in warm soapy water and clean them through with my fingers. Once it’s all been cleaned I get a small face flannel and use this to dry most of the internal space and then leave in a drawer or cupboard for several hours to dry. The one thing you need to be careful of is leaving any water internally as this can lead to mould and in some instances lead to deterioration of toys.
    Some people like to pat the toy with a little corn starch when dry to prolong its life as this can really help keeping the materials original elasticity and softness.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Hiya, you can use Fleshwash for fleshlights on any materials without damaging them. It also contains Triclosan which is great anti fungal / anti bacterial and it smells quite nice.

Clean / rinse the toy with lots warm or cold water ( really hot damages the finish) Spray with fleshwash, gently run your finger around inside. Rinse again and the dry what you can reach with a micro fibre towel (mini packet camping ones are great because they’re so soft, thin yet absorbent ) leave to air dry. Once done rub just enough renewal powder (cornflour) inside and out to stop surfaces sticking to themselves, toy should look matte but white powder shouldn’t be visible.

Hope this helps.

maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]

Using a microfiber cloth is a great idea, i'll have to check the camping ones you mentioned. Drying is the worst part on my Thrust Katya hip toy.

I don't know if it exists or not but some sort of tube with a rounded end and filled with holes that you could slide into the openings to keep them open to allow air to circulate would be ideal. Then you could just insert that and pop it near an open window or a fan.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.