£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Best vibes

    1515962794
    Anna365 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 10 Sep 2016

    I’ve been using my magic wand for a while now and have gotten myself only so far... if you get what I mean. And then the “wave” disappears and I find it hard to get it back.

    I have a few other toys which are useful but feel that maybe the wands head is too big and I need something more precise.

    So, what I’m asking is...what is the best clitoral vibrator out there? Heard good things about the Zumio but it’s quite pricey so I don’t really want to splash out so much incase it’s not what I need.

    Can someone help please?!

    1515963449
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1170
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    Hi Anna365, I think the we-vibe Tango is lovely, providing you like rumbly vibrations and pinpoint stimulation amd I reckon if, like me and others out there, you're a power queen that's a good choice. I also like the Desire bullet which is also very good, but for me personally fair slighty inferior than Tango, but again it's down to personal preference. I'd also like to get a Zumio, but it's way above my budget at the moment.

    1515966432
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    Lu SB wrote:

    Hi Anna365, I think the we-vibe Tango is lovely, providing you like rumbly vibrations and pinpoint stimulation amd I reckon if, like me and others out there, you're a power queen that's a good choice. I also like the Desire bullet which is also very good, but for me personally fair slighty inferior than Tango, but again it's down to personal preference. I'd also like to get a Zumio, but it's way above my budget at the moment.

    Why do you consider the Desire inferior to the Tango? Is it weaker than the latter? I'm interested in both of them.

    1516009939
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1501
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    I like the Desire Bullet - lots of pinpoint power! And quick and easy to charge - you even get a nice little storage purse for it. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36366

    And the We-Vibe touch is another firm favorite of mine https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319

    I recently got the LoveHoney Clitoral Caress.... finding it amazing and so cheap for such an amazing toy - rechargeable too! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38231

    1516051651
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1170
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    Xialos wrote:

    Lu SB wrote:

    Hi Anna365, I think the we-vibe Tango is lovely, providing you like rumbly vibrations and pinpoint stimulation amd I reckon if, like me and others out there, you're a power queen that's a good choice. I also like the Desire bullet which is also very good, but for me personally fair slighty inferior than Tango, but again it's down to personal preference. I'd also like to get a Zumio, but it's way above my budget at the moment.

    Why do you consider the Desire inferior to the Tango? Is it weaker than the latter? I'm interested in both of them.

    I got the Tango first and fell in love with it. But I use it so much that I thought I should have another good quality rechargeable bullet as a back-up. Following suggestions from the communicty, I've ordered the Desire and to be honest as much as I knew that is a very good quality toy, I was kind of expecting not to like it that much.

    Surpisingly I do likethe Desire a lot, it's very good. But in my opinion it's not as good as Tango because of the shape, it's slightly pointier, the connection thing is a bit moody and the most important thing is that makes my fingers numb. I've got quite severe carpal tunnel and after a few minutes playing with the Desire, my fingers go totally numb and I've got to keep switching hands.

    I alternate the bullets because I think it's good to change the toys specially for solo play, but I do have to push myself to give the Tango a rest, because it's my go to toy.

    1516533398
    Anna365 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 10 Sep 2016

    Thanks for the advice!
    Taken the plunge today and ordered the desire bullet which comes with a free gift

    Can’t wait until Tuesday when it arrives!!

    1516541197
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 798
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    @ LadySpider: How rumbly are the vibrations of the Clitoral Caress (compared to other toys you have)? None of the reviews mentions it.

    The best clit vibe I've found so far is the Venus Butterfly (without the straps), which is a ridiculously cheap toy in every sense of the word (neither silicone nor waterproof - though taking rechargeable batteries is a plus for me), but the vibrations are amazingly strong and varied (not exactly rumbly, though) and do more for me than the buzzy Desire clit vibe. And I hate bullets on principle, because I'd have to hold them and they'd make my fingers vibrate (well, if the vibrations are strong enough, which I haven't had so far, not having bought a Tango).

    1516554481
    Anna365 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 10 Sep 2016

    Yes please Talia! I’d love to hear your thoughts on those.

    I’ll give my opinion on the desire also :)

    1516660490
    VR [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 440
    • Joined: 11 Jul 2015

    Tango was my absolute fave until I tried the Touch last week.

    The Touch has the same vibes as the Tango but is an absolute joy to hold compared the Tango. I love the feel of the silicone and find it soaks up a lot of the vibes - in a good way.

    It's not as pinpoint as the Tango so I find I have to move it around to find the most effective place to let it do its magic.

    That's a good thing - and a bad thing.

    The bad being that my orgasm takes a little longer (I masturbate to help me sleep or relieve pain so often just want to get off ASAP), but the good is it's different. It's not a fierce as a Tango induced orgasm - which would often "over-cook" me, leaving me having gone over the edge a bit too far if you see what I mean.

    I think that's what you mean when you say your wave disappears.

    The good is that I can control it a bit better, I'm not there so fast so my orgasm lasts longer and is more satisfying.

    I have the Zumio and it is VERY pinpoint. It would be way too painful, even on the lowest setting for me to "warm up" the way they describe on their website. It's very effective, though, when I've found my sweet spot.

    One more thing, though. Have you tried one of the suction toys? I had a Womanizer which gave me the best orgasm ever, but it rattled itself to near death so I returned it and replaced it with a Clitorizer (no longer sold). This also hits the spot but the Womanizer had a larger head which I found easier to use, despite my tiny clit.

    I've also tried the Sona and am a bit (well, a LOT) disappointed. I find the waves too harsh and even as someone who can orgasm easily and under a minute with a Tango, was fiddling around trying to get it in the "right" position for me.

    I bought it on the strength of a review that was written by a lady with MS, and as I have TM (a similar neurological disease), and can definitely feel a difference with the way my body feels things, I thought that it would be ideal for me due to the advertised deep waves.

    I've been looking at a new Womanizer or Satisfyer instead and have noticed the new Satisfyers on the site, so when I have a few more quid to my name, I will definitely be picking one up.

    In general, I think the suction vibes (judging by the reviews and my own experience), are the most satisfying and least aggressive vibrators out there that will not only get you on that wave, but riding it several times over.

    There are a few of us disabled ladies on here, and I don't know if they feel the same panic as me when I think of what I could lose when my condition worsens. I'll be devastated to lose the ability to use my body's own relaxation and pain-relief system.

    So hop back on and ask those questions - I think reviews might be too generalised sometimes - and then, when you think you've found something, spend some well-earned on one of life's most important pleasures.

    Hope you enjoy what you get - immensely.

    1516696988
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1501
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Talia wrote:

    @ LadySpider: How rumbly are the vibrations of the Clitoral Caress (compared to other toys you have)? None of the reviews mentions it.

    Hey Talia and Anna - I'm just about to write my review for it - thanks for reminding me! And sorry for the slow reply, my love - I didn't get on here for more than 5 mins yesterday.

    The Clitoral Caresss isn't a buzzy toy, but not really a deep rumbly toy either - it's kind of in between. Definitely not buzzy like a bullet, the vibrations are much deeper and grumblyier. It's honestly a fabulous toy... all of it vibrates; some of these wonderful shaped toys lose vibrations in the tips and edges because of where the motor is situated. This one doesn't lose any power anywhere. The edges and tip are great for precise clitoral play, and it's so soft and silky to feel - it just glides over the skin. The shape is fantastically thought out - I can hold it curved side down over my pubic bone and the flat side hugs and caresses my clitoris beautifully! The vibes are very deep when used like that, and seem to rumble right through my body. Holding it like that makes it good and not intrusive for clitoral vibes during PIV. The rumbles are much deeper when using the flat side held firmly on your clit - it's quite a flexible toy too. I think you'd be amazed at how versatile it - the shape is just incredible.

    I'm the same with my wand, btw - most times I use it....one come with it and I'm done! I think it's because I tend to crank up the power which makes me come but also kind of 'numbs' my clit... the big head on it is great, but can be, like I said, numbing. I do love it though...have you tried any attachments for it? I have this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30700 I use it for G-spot comes and use the long prong on my clit - the vibes are just a little weaker than when using the wand without - but not much weaker. It's more precise and less numbing.

    1516830570
    Anna365 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 10 Sep 2016

    Received my desire bullet yesterday and used it this evening.
    WOW
    The feel of it is so soft, warm and smooth. The vibrations are excellent...only issue I found was that I wanted to go from the strongest vibration to the lowest (which isn’t very low!) so had to scroll through all the different settings...I’ve heard this issue mentioned before so it’s not something I wasn’t aware of.

    Thanks for the advise everyone x

    1516880004
    Talia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 798
    • Joined: 5 Aug 2015

    Thanks LadySpinder, I've added the clitoral caress to my wishlist. Because I still haven't found the perfect clit vibe for me (or rather, when I factor in the price, it's still the Venus Butterfly).

    The vibrations of the Layaspot are less impressive, on a flat surface - say my arm, for test purposes - they are about the same as those of the Desire Clit Vibe (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33304). However, on my clit, because of the toys wonderful shape which is absolutely perfect for me, they feel stronger. The big disadvantage is that it is only splashproof - and you want to be careful with that. Because when I took out the batteries (rechargeable as recommended by Fun Factory), there was water on the battery compartment's inside rim. For me currently the best thing about the Layaspot is that I was able to take out the batteries, pack up the toy and keep it in reserve for when the Desire dies on me.

    Of course I'm now incredibly curious about the new, rechargeable Laya, but I suppose it will be some time before It's sold for a third of its price...

    1516882727
    Lovehoney - Cheekbones [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 184
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2015

    Anna365 wrote:

    Received my desire bullet yesterday and used it this evening.
    WOW
    The feel of it is so soft, warm and smooth. The vibrations are excellent...only issue I found was that I wanted to go from the strongest vibration to the lowest (which isn’t very low!) so had to scroll through all the different settings...I’ve heard this issue mentioned before so it’s not something I wasn’t aware of.

    Thanks for the advise everyone x

    So glad you love it. It's my go-to toy to use with my partner because it's small, crazy powerful and fits between us without feeling intrusive. Enjoy!!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.