1. You absolute fabourite high-rated toy and cheap toy?

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

I've been thinking about that one, NatandTom...it's on my wish list for when funds are in! I think the Doxy die-cast will be my next big buy - it's so well reviewed - I have to try it!

The Lelo toys are reliable and lovely...and I LOVE the Swoon Balm, Laveila, it would be cute to get that set - thanks for mentioning it as I hadn't seen it before. I find bullets always do the job for me - I have the Tracey Cox rechargeable.

Yes, some of the cheaper toys work incredibly well, H12321! I have to agree with both of your choices - the egg I got free too - it's amazing little toy.

Nice choice, Quiet ones! I've not tried butt plugs yet...not been brave enough, I have a set waiting for the right moment.

Thanks for everyone's responses... some great suggestions and replies - More for me to buy! Yayy!

Talia [sign in to see picture]

My favourite cheap toy (bought a second one at a sale for £ 10 to have one in reserve) is the Venus Butterfly 10 fuction strap-on vibe with the straps cut off: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22172

The most expensive toy I own and like (didn't pay full price) is probably the L'Amourose Denia (the rabbit version of the Rosa). Though the We-Vibe Rave isn't bad either. (Was disappointed by the Lelo Mona - it put me off all Lelo products).

Though the LH Happy Rabbit in both versions is affordable and I find it great - I wore out the Natural one :( (in over two years, so I'm not really complaining about lack of longevity..)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.