1. What popular/well-rated toy just didn't work for you?

    1515828110
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1036
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    I'd contribute but I'm still quite new to buying toys. Haven't been disappointed by anything so far!

    1515831359
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3500
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015
    1515833609
    Sexytime8283 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 148
    • Joined: 15 May 2017

    This didn't do anything for the OH - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36375

    1515835945
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7265
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Good question! I had to think about this one.

    I would go with this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33643 it didn’t hit the right spots for me and I wasn’t keen on the buzzy vibrations either

    1515836969
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1513
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Not a bad toy...but not as precise as I'd hoped for ..... then my sodding beagle stole and ate it!!!

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27581

    1515839018
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1036
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    LadySpider wrote:

    Not a bad toy...but not as precise as I'd hoped for ..... then my sodding beagle stole and ate it!!!

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27581

    Maybe your beagle thought it was a real rabbit...

    1515839218
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1513
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Xialos wrote:

    LadySpider wrote:

    Not a bad toy...but not as precise as I'd hoped for ..... then my sodding beagle stole and ate it!!!

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27581

    Maybe your beagle thought it was a real rabbit... Oh, the little biatch was so damned pleased with herself too when she bought the crunched up pieces to me and dropped them at my feet!!!

    1515839731
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 700
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    NatandTom wrote:

    Good question! I had to think about this one.

    I would go with this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33643 it didn’t hit the right spots for me and I wasn’t keen on the buzzy vibrations either

    I'd have to go with this too BUT it did once give me the best g-spot orgasm I think I've had, just never been able to get anywhere close with it before or since.

    1515839803
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2214
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    I had the first version of G-Ki (no longer on sale, been years agi) and it just did not work for me, for lot of reasons. Also the Lovehoney rabbit was not the best, although unlike the G-Ki it was not a disaster for me. Just bit struggled with getting the ears stimulate my clitoris while hiting the right spot inside me.

    Funnily, bit considering giving the second G-Ki a shot when I have some spare money. And some of my tolder toys break. Just would like something bit different again.

    1515840182
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1513
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Laveila wrote:

    I had the first version of G-Ki (no longer on sale, been years agi) and it just did not work for me, for lot of reasons. Also the Lovehoney rabbit was not the best, although unlike the G-Ki it was not a disaster for me. Just bit struggled with getting the ears stimulate my clitoris while hiting the right spot inside me.

    Funnily, bit considering giving the second G-Ki a shot when I have some spare money. And some of my tolder toys break. Just would like something bit different again.

    Same for me with the LoveHoney rabbit, Laveila.... I find I have to use the ears for a clit orgasm then the shaft afterwards for a g-spot come. I have to push the handle right back towards my bum to be able to make the tip touch my g-spot hard enough to come - which takes the ears off my clit. Impossible to get both bits on the right spot for me. But otherwise...a nice toy!

    1515843886
    h12321 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 18
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2015

    For some reason this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36375
    It felt like the vibrations were coming from the bed, I had to check it was in!
    The one I got free with the same order is now one of my favourite toys though, I guess it’s not all about the price https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37718&fo_c=24&fo_k=798bced1459a2bb70127a2a43170fbfd&fo_s=monetategb

    1515856303
    maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 101
    • Joined: 29 May 2015

    The Doc Johnson PVC butt plug. I'm not sure what it was but the material just didnt seem to work with any lube I tried and it just felt horrible to use. Its the only toy I have had to throw away. Switched to glass and its like night and day.

    1515859345
    SirRobin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 21 Dec 2017

    Was that the red boy ? If so it hasn't impressed me either it just pops right out. Th silicone roll play plug is much better.

    1515866736
    *sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 964
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2012

    This: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320

    A lot of people seem to love it, but it didn’t work for me. Made my hand ache with the vibrations running into it, it was too powerful and felt hard against my clit. And yet it’s such a popular toy!

    1515898287
    maximum turnip [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 101
    • Joined: 29 May 2015

    @SirRobin I think it was this, but it was a long while back so they might have improved it since. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=278

    1515964297
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1073
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    The Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl Rabbit vibrator has such flowing reviews, but it was a totally faileure with me unfortunately.

    1515965811
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1036
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    Lu SB wrote:

    The Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl Rabbit vibrator has such flowing reviews, but it was a totally faileure with me unfortunately.

    How come?

    1515966293
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1073
    • Joined: 4 Mar 2017

    Xialos wrote:

    Lu SB wrote:

    The Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl Rabbit vibrator has such flowing reviews, but it was a totally faileure with me unfortunately.

    How come?

    I absolutely loved the strong and powerful vibrations, but the problem was with the "fitting" of the ears on my clitoris. I used the shaft on my clit and I managed to orgasm, but I wanted to have a blended orgasm which for me didn't happens, because if the shaft is in and the ears don't work I can't get off just with g-spot. I gave the toy a good review though, because I think this can happens with rabbits, this is the third one I've tried and none of them worked unfortunately. I'm sticking with a bullet or a wand and a glass or metal dildo before trying another rabbit.

    1515966561
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1036
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    Lu SB wrote:

    Xialos wrote:

    Lu SB wrote:

    The Fifty Shades of Grey Greedy Girl Rabbit vibrator has such flowing reviews, but it was a totally faileure with me unfortunately.

    How come?

    I absolutely loved the strong and powerful vibrations, but the problem was with the "fitting" of the ears on my clitoris. I used the shaft on my clit and I managed to orgasm, but I wanted to have a blended orgasm which for me didn't happens, because if the shaft is in and the ears don't work I can't get off just with g-spot. I gave the toy a good review though, because I think this can happens with rabbits, this is the third one I've tried and none of them worked unfortunately. I'm sticking with a bullet or a wand and a glass or metal dildo before trying another rabbit.

    Ah, I see! I wondered if that may have been the issue. Thanks for explaining.

    1515988252
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1369
    • Joined: 28 Mar 2014

    We Vibe Nova for me. Absolutely hated it!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.