£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sex machines

Butterbreast [sign in to see picture]

This is a question for all the ladies out there. What’s your thoughts on sex machines? How many of you have tried them and what’s the best model on the market?

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

My husband is the best sex machine there is! 😀 He needs no batteries and minimal maintenance! 😂

Butterbreast [sign in to see picture]

Good answer 👍🏻 Is ha called Heineken, refreshes the parts other beers cannot reach🤣

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Love Stud Too wrote:

My husband is the best sex machine there is! 😀 He needs no batteries and minimal maintenance! 😂

Love this
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Have you talked about this with your wife, if it's her thats going to be using it. Personally I have only used one anally, as I'm a pre op trans girl, but they don't quite get me there, as it's just getting hammered there is no technique to it, and it feels very impersonal.

Then again I have only used it solo, I have yet to use it with a partner, that may feel better if there was someone else there.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5794 I have this one, it's strong enough to do anal. I have heard others say some of them are not powerful enough to do anal. It's variable speed, but can start. of with a bit of force, as it's not a smooth very slow start. Probably it would stall if it started too slowly. I found it best to start it from the top of it's stroke, so it pulls back first; it's less of a shock.

The plug in vibes it comes with are pretty strong vibes, but very buzzy.

It also only comes with 2 dildos, one for anal and a small realistic one. But I plan on cutting down and adapting the male toy holder to carry a platform for a suction cup dildo. The male toy is not very good at all. Though you could get it to hold a flesh light if you made a few alterations.

The cover belt with the hole in it, covers the motor, but it rubs on the dildos, I removed it. The downside is lube can drip down onto the motor, but to be honest it did that with the cover on. So it can be a pain to clean up, as you struggle to get your hand in there.

But if she likes the Idea of being piston penetrated, for as long as she want's then it's pretty good. Infact it can make you a bit wide eyed. I'm waiting to see how it does, after my surgery. Though I should get the work done on it so I can try it with a better dildo.

The main thing that gets me is that the dildo points up, no matter how you adjust it. So I have to sit on a foot stool with the seat taken off. Other wise I can't seem to get the angle right, it would be nice to use it doggy on the bed, but I just can't seem to make it happen.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

But I recon love stud too, has it right. Plus he has a lot more attachments, and is heated. I'm not sure about the minimal mantainance bit though.

I think you must have one of the delux models Love Stud too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.