1. Which Clitoral suction toy?

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

For ages and ages I've been looking into getting a Clitoral suction toy as this is my favourite type of foreplay. I did a forum search but didn't find much on the Satisfyer Penguin USB Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38914, I've narrowed it down to this one or the
    Satisfyer Pro2 USB Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38914.
    If anyone has any experiences with both or either of these, or advice on any other suction toy, I would appreciate the help. I just can't decide! X

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I have the Satisfyer Pro2 and the Penguin.

I personally prefer the Pro2 as the Penguin is quite small (the head) and I find it a bit painful. I have a small, sensitive(ish) clit and it prefers the wider, softer silicone head of the Pro. But it’s all down to personal preference!

Thanks sexybabe that's really useful to know!

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

*sexybabe* wrote:

I have the Satisfyer Pro2 and the Penguin.

I personally prefer the Pro2 as the Penguin is quite small (the head) and I find it a bit painful. I have a small, sensitive(ish) clit and it prefers the wider, softer silicone head of the Pro. But it’s all down to personal preference!

Totally agree. I'm not a fan of the penguin, I find it uncomfortable. The pro2 is good though :) My favourite is the womanizer pro 40, but I know that's not on your list.

Thanks Jezebella, I have looked at the womanizers but I'm not sure I can justify the price tag to the hubby!
    I also find anything to hard against my clit makes it over sensitive so the Pro2 sounds ideal!

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I only have the Satisfyer Pro 2 and I love. Two things though: it's a bit noise so no chance to use when the house is full (school half terms for example) and for me at least I can't control the "squirting" that comes with it - so no good for a day when I don't want a mess. Otherwise a great toy, lightweight and quite pretty - easy to clean it too.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I like both but I’d go with the Pro 2 :)

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

My favourite is the Womaniser Pro 40 which I was lucky enough to buy while on offer. I plan to get the Pro 2 next as the reviews are pretty good for it and it looks comfortable to hold. I hope you enjoy whichever you decide on.

thumpingrug [sign in to see picture]

My partner got a satisfyer pro recently. She says its the best sex toy she has ever experienced.

BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]

We have both, and they are different. We prefer the Penguin, but mainly because the penguin we have is "next gen" so has buttons that allow you to step up & down through the power levels. The pro that we have is an older model and you can only step up through the powers, so you have to go to max before you can bring it back down again.
    However, whatever you go for i'm assured it feels like nothing else! We can only use ours when we have the house to ourselves, but that's because she can't keep her noise down when using it, not because of the noise of the toy!!
    Do be aware that they are noisier when NOT in contact with the body, so if you get one and just turn it on it will seem noisy. Best is to put the pad of your thumb over the hole to see what it will really sound like.

supersizeme [sign in to see picture]

Lelo Sona -

We have all three, and i can say without any doubt that the Lelo Sona goes the extra mile

I thought it would be no different to the Womanizer or Satisfyer Pro but it really does do different things

Amazing guys! Thanks so much, Always so helpful. I've ordered the Pro2 just to get some experience with them and then I'll try a more expensive type some when down the line if I become hooked on using it!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.