1. Toys for couples?

Mbstaffs [sign in to see picture]

Looking to hear from anyone with tips, stories and recommendations for a sex toy that a couple can use.

Kevkris [sign in to see picture]

LovehoneyDouble Delight Vibrating Double Strap-On it's great if you are into pegging

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It's hard to give suggestions without any information. Are the couple into anal play? Do they like bondage? Does one of the two have a penis that could accommodate a cock ring?

NatandTom wrote:

It's hard to give suggestions without any information. Are the couple into anal play? Do they like bondage? Does one of the two have a penis that could accommodate a cock ring?

Hi natandtom, sorry for the lack of info. Male and female. I've used a vibrating cock ring a while ago but it wasn't very good but I guess things have progressed. We both like soft bondage but wouldn't mind trying more if you've got some good tips
    Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

We Vibe Sync, end of :)

Curioscouple99 [sign in to see picture]

We would also be interested in hints&tips for this. Both would really like to try anal and other couples toys.

SLP123 [sign in to see picture]

Recently we have got more into anal play and I purchased a vibrating buttplug set that was on offer.

I really enjoy anal play and my OH loves having sex with me while i have it in. It makes everything feel tighter for him and we can both feel the vibration.

Curious coupleRG [sign in to see picture]

New to this love honey forum thing but really wanna get into it and see what everyone has to say.
    We are a couple and just want to try everything lol. We have a few toys, dildo, rabbit, cockrings and a fake pussy. I like to use the dildo on her and she likes to watch me use fake pussy, but so much more want to try. I’d like to get to the point where she can fuck me with a strap on 👍🏻

TandG [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the vibrating anal butt plugs. We have recently purchased one just over 6months ago. Wow oh wow the first time we used it was something special. It’s been used several times since.

We do like our anal toys but without giving it a go you will never know. We’ve dabbled a bit with pegging and will dabble a bit more.

We love the light BDSM and taking it in turns with role play. You have to be comfortable with each other and respect each other’s wishes. Your desires might not be theirs. Boundaries need to be tested though to really enjoy it but just don’t push it to far that you can’t come back from it.

Board games are fun but they’re just a moment, find out each other’s interests, write them down, agree on some you’re willing to try, put them in a load of envelopes and play lucky dip. Choose one and don’t move on until you’ve completed it.

TandG wrote:

I agree with the vibrating anal butt plugs. We have recently purchased one just over 6months ago. Wow oh wow the first time we used it was something special. It’s been used several times since.

We do like our anal toys but without giving it a go you will never know. We’ve dabbled a bit with pegging and will dabble a bit more.

We love the light BDSM and taking it in turns with role play. You have to be comfortable with each other and respect each other’s wishes. Your desires might not be theirs. Boundaries need to be tested though to really enjoy it but just don’t push it to far that you can’t come back from it.

Board games are fun but they’re just a moment, find out each other’s interests, write them down, agree on some you’re willing to try, put them in a load of envelopes and play lucky dip. Choose one and don’t move on until you’ve completed it.

I like the idea of having a lucky dip, that has for endless possibilities to try. You could act out just about and fantasy or desire Thanks

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.