99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Year of Orgasms

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I have number 3. I have contacted customer care to see if there's a way to stop it being posted out as I will only return it. Would cost Lovehoney postage and it's not fair for them.

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

I have number 3. I have contacted customer care to see if there's a way to stop it being posted out as I will only return it. Would cost Lovehoney postage and it's not fair for them.

I hope there's something that can be done in that way already had to return number 1&2 due to already having them.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

me me me me wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

I hope there's something that can be done in that way already had to return number 1&2 due to already having them.

RosyCheek wrote:

yesterday I asked on Live Chat if I could either have a different item, or cancel as I've already got the item, but no, they are sending it and I can return and get a refund.... daft really as the returns will cost lovehoney if people chose to return, innit?

BTW.... it is actually one of my 'go to' toys....so I'll keep it as a spare - or maybe keep it in the shower room so I don't have to remember to take one in with me!

LadySpider wrote:

me me me me wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

RosyCheek wrote:

yesterday I asked on Live Chat if I could either have a different item, or cancel as I've already got the item, but no, they are sending it and I can return and get a refund.... daft really as the returns will cost lovehoney if people chose to return, innit?

BTW.... it is actually one of my 'go to' toys....so I'll keep it as a spare - or maybe keep it in the shower room so I don't have to remember to take one in with me!

It's a shame really just hope it's not something that i've already got being a waste of cost on there side and a waste of time on mine,like your idea though Ladyspider guess that's ok if you really love the toy,i've bought double of some myself with the ones being discontinued just down to loving them so much,that i couldn't be without them if they was to break down on me after a years use.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

I tried this last month and they could stop it being posted. ( even though I had contacted them before it was packed) such a shame.

Yay something i don't already have couldn't resist having a peep

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

Mine arrived today. Really looking forward to trying this one out!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.