99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Year of Orgasms

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

I paid via PayPal - I'm sent and invoice each month for the £20.

Had and email on Tuesday saying the 2nd toy had been sent, so expected it yesterday....nothing arrived so should think it will come today. I agree with Rosycheek - its such a shame they tell you what it is!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

me me me me wrote:

Last email i received on the 24th jan contacted today and still no wiser as to when the payment will be taken asked if they actually had our details but seems my questions was misunderstood my first payment was on the 29th December would have thought it would have gone out on the 29th again but nothing :(

Congratulations on purchasing the first ever Lovehoney Sex Toy subscription in December!

We wanted to keep you updated about your next instalment of sexy fun and what will happen next.

If you paid by card we will soon bill your next ยฃ20. This will happen in the last week of January. We will email you when we send you your new toy.

If you paid by PayPal we will soon email you a link to set up a subscription with PayPal. PayPal will tell us when this has been done and we will then send your next toy.

If you paid by Amazon Pay, please either set up a PayPal subscription using the link we'll send you or call us to pay by card. Sorry we do not have a subscription method for Amazon Pay yet.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to http://email2.lovehoney.co.uk/wf/click?

Thank you again for shopping with Lovehoney!

Yes that's the email I had too...but nothing since. Rather annoying ๐Ÿ˜ญ

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ no way do they tell you what toys being sent..
    That's a bit gutting. Wonder why they didn't do the same as last time.

Just had this email for anyone else who's not had card payment taken ...

Thank you for contacting Lovehoney

Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. I have received confirmation from my Manager that the payment for January subscription is being processed today. (it's taken a little longer than planned!)

The parcel for the item will despatch by the weekend!

I can only apologise for any inconvenience this delay may have caused, if you have any other problems or questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Regards

Grace
    Lovehoney Customer Care

SD Sins [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for letting us know. I was beginning to think I had messed something up with my order ๐Ÿ˜‚

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Delboy1991

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Toy #2 is supposed to be arriving today. Like others I’m a little sad I already know what the item is but I’m sure there’s a reason behind why it’s been done this way :)

I have mine - anyone else?

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

Mine arrived yesterday. Haven't had a chance to try it yet but I am pretty happy with the item! Hoping it will be a good one.

Our has been dispatched..sadly already have one ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I picked mine up from the Post office this morning. It's not something I would go out my way to buy but I suppose that's what I'm looking for in a way. For ยฃ20 you can't go wrong really.

Cornwallcouple [sign in to see picture]

We are signed up but I'm abit disappointed as we also signed up to the valentine's Day bundle and it's the same product. Won't say what as not a spoiler but I was dead excited to pick up my parcel today and we'll disappointed now ๐Ÿ˜‚ looks like I'll need to do another order ๐Ÿ˜‹

it wasn't a product I would of even thought to buy, either, RosyCheek, but like you say - you can't go wrong for £20 - I'm happy with it - tried it once already :D

Jadenash2013 contact customer care - i'm sure you'll be ok to return one of them.

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

Toy #3 is showing up in my order list (as 'pending awaiting stock delivery' or similar). I considered not clicking to see the item but I'm too impatient haha!

I figured the surprise now is still just as fun as a surprise opening the parcel, so I looked.... And I am SO excited about trying this month's offering! It looks awesome and it's an item I've been eyeing up on the site anyway. Squeeee! ๐Ÿ˜

Its an awseome toy, Bees! One of my favs! Shame I already have it.

I did open another post about this....Just couldn't find this one - Leanne kindly directed me - thanks, my love!

Here's what I said...

I have a few observations about this offer... I'm not complaining or slagging it off as I do love the offer and have so far really enjoyed both toys we've had.

Anyways.....I've just had this months item added to my orders and its status is 'Pre-Order is held, pending stock arrival' - anyone else getting the same? (already answered by Bees!)

I already have the item! So wouldn't it be nice if we could choose another toy for the same value if we already own this months offering? I know I can return it...but tbh, I don't mind having 2... it's such an awesome toy!

I was actually expecting a surprise every month... and by choice wouldn't have it added to my order list until after I'd received it - be nice if it just said 'year of orgasms' instead of naming the item.

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Happy to see one I don't have this month - lookin' forward to it immensely!

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Is it a secret what they are? Why doesnโ€™t anyone actually say what items they are? Iโ€™d be more likely to buy in future if I saw an example of what gets sent.

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Don't think it's a secret, but I guess some people like the surprise and won't go to their orders page and look on purpose, so I don't want to post "spoilers" of the contents before they arrive!

Cornwallcouple [sign in to see picture]

I didn't realise you could actually know what was being sent out until last night I went on my account and it said it was pending stock arrival won't say what it is but looks worth a go so I'll be keeping it , but I am abit disappointed that I can find out what's coming in this way I'm sure they have a reason for it but it has kinda ruined my surprise I'll have to more careful when going on my account in future and my emails!

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

Nothing showing in my orders. Hope it’s a goodie, not long to wait eh?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.