1. Year of Orgasms

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Mine arrived today - a product I already own but it's fine, I thought that I'd be likely to get a few doubles over the course of the year! I haven't opened the box as I already have one.

Browncoats - the card you mentioned, is it inside the product packaging? I want to see it but I don't wanna break the seal on the toy box in case I can give it as a nice gift to a friend.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

myrkari wrote:

Mine arrived today - a product I already own but it's fine, I thought that I'd be likely to get a few doubles over the course of the year! I haven't opened the box as I already have one.

Browncoats - the card you mentioned, is it inside the product packaging? I want to see it but I don't wanna break the seal on the toy box in case I can give it as a nice gift to a friend.

Mine was inside the toy box. It says that you have subscribed ECT x
    Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure I can remember. I thought it was inside the outside packaging it said what was in the box.

Mainman12 [sign in to see picture]

Check your emails guys & gals!! An apology, and some More limited availability! Get in quick!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39558

SD Sins [sign in to see picture]

Received an email this morning saying there were more in stock and I jumped straight on to buy it. Can't wait to see what Lovehoney treats we'll be getting.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I am SO beyond thrilled with the first toy! Expecting a few doubles over the year but glad that the first one is something new for us :D

Mr&Mrs GJT [sign in to see picture]

Me and my OH managed to sign up and both can't wait to use the new toy at weekend. Read some reviews on the toys and everyone seems to enjoy it has anyone managed to use there's yet? I'm guessing we've all received the same thing here.

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

PurringTiger wrote:

Was a bit gutted that they went so quickly too, seemed a bit too quick. Also why was it on the website Friday without telling anyone when the email specifically states -

"This exclusive offer is available only to our loyal customers who read our newsletter."

Feels a bit like a letdown if I'm honest.
    Ah well guess we'll have to see if we get lucky when they have more spots next month if I'm reading it right.

+ 1 That really was a let down in my opinion. Disappointed to say the least to feel like you're getting an exclusive for being loyal to find them sold out because you're not getting an exclusive at all. Also some stated that they got a second email with more stock, I never got that; All in all I feel kind of cheated.

Happy to read that quite a few regulars got signed up though and are happy with their first toy.

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I filled in the 'Email me when it's back in stock' expecting it to be the next month when it happened. I got the second email from Lovehoney saying sorry that they had run out so quickly and had managed to find more stock to offer some more, luckily I saw it pretty quickly so I managed to get it in the end.

It's possible you only got the second email if you had filled in the reminder email bit as my email was titled 'Your Lovehoney UK reminder'.

StayStrongLoveFun [sign in to see picture]

Gutted I’ve just seen this now! Sounds amazing! Wish you could sign up in advance to be notified for next years as would hate to miss out two years running! Hopefully they do something similar for a 3-6months later in the year! X

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

StayStrongLoveFun wrote:

Gutted I’ve just seen this now! Sounds amazing! Wish you could sign up in advance to be notified for next years as would hate to miss out two years running! Hopefully they do something similar for a 3-6months later in the year! X

StayStrongLoveFun, I think they are releasing more subscriptions each month, so hopefully you won't have to wait too long! You can get an email notification when more go live - just submit your email address on the product page. 😊
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Really missed this opportunity as I was away over most of December, really hope they get some more in stock!

squiddie [sign in to see picture]

There’s a new valentines one out for those of you who missed the year one

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39597

Has anyone been sent a second toy. I had a email saying payment would come out the last week of the month but nothing has been taken and no toy in January. I thought you would get one every month or payment to be taken on a set day.😭😭

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Delboy1991 wrote:

Has anyone been sent a second toy. I had a email saying payment would come out the last week of the month but nothing has been taken and no toy in January. I thought you would get one every month or payment to be taken on a set day.😭😭

How did you pay originally? I had an email saying if you paid via paypal you'd have to set up a subscription, followed by a second email with a link to do so. There was something about the other payment methods as well, some needed action some didn't. After setting up the payment I got charged a few days ago and the toy dispatched yesterday so yes, I've been sent a second toy. Hope you get yours sorted!

We paid by bank card. Got the email saying will be charged with the original payment method but nothing's been taken. Wasn't sure if it was just us or everyone. Feels like I've been waiting for ever 😂 thanks lovebirds I'll speak to care team if I don't hear any more x

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Delboy1991 wrote:

We paid by bank card. Got the email saying will be charged with the original payment method but nothing's been taken. Wasn't sure if it was just us or everyone. Feels like I've been waiting for ever 😂 thanks lovebirds I'll speak to care team if I don't hear any more x

Same with us i've spoken with the care team twice today first lady told me it would go out today but nothing has been taken then the second ladies just stated it would go out soon wasn't expecting to have to chase to find out whats going off

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Last email i received on the 24th jan contacted today and still no wiser as to when the payment will be taken asked if they actually had our details but seems my questions was misunderstood my first payment was on the 29th December would have thought it would have gone out on the 29th again but nothing :(

Congratulations on purchasing the first ever Lovehoney Sex Toy subscription in December!

We wanted to keep you updated about your next instalment of sexy fun and what will happen next.

If you paid by card we will soon bill your next £20. This will happen in the last week of January. We will email you when we send you your new toy.

If you paid by PayPal we will soon email you a link to set up a subscription with PayPal. PayPal will tell us when this has been done and we will then send your next toy.

If you paid by Amazon Pay, please either set up a PayPal subscription using the link we'll send you or call us to pay by card. Sorry we do not have a subscription method for Amazon Pay yet.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to http://email2.lovehoney.co.uk/wf/click?

Thank you again for shopping with Lovehoney!

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I got the email to confirm a reoccurring payment from my PayPal. I had a delivery confirmation so it should be with me tomorrow. Only sad thing is it tells you what's on its way. I like the surprise.

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

I got a dispatch email Tuesday. I also paid for mine via PayPal,
    So I wonder if the PayPal payments are being dealt with first?

The product page says you should receive it by the end of the first week of the month. As the 1st is a Thursday, I would assume they are counting next week as the first week. If you haven’t heard by Wednesday 7th, I’d suggest chasing it then.

I agree with you RosyCheek, it is a shame they tell you what the product is in the dispatch email. I know it doesn’t stay secret for long as people discuss it on the forums and in reviews but still, a little bit of mystery would be nice.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.