99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Nipple clamp advice!

    1513395814
    HFVD [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2016

    Hello,

    I’m just looking for a little advice. My OH loves having her nipples played with and has quite sensitive nipples. We decided to purchase these, so they aren’t left out when my attention is focused elsewhere!

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32743

    However we were disappointed as we struggled to get them to stay on properly as the adjustment was either falls off or too tight. Also the chain wasn’t long enough at times. Determined not to give up we were looking at this set instead.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31536

    If anyone has any thoughts, advice and/or recommendations that would be great.

    Thanks in advance!!

    1513405919
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1501
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Hey HFVD

    Glad you posted this - we were gonna buy the ones you say kept falling off.... don't think we will now - hope you wrote a review and mentioned the problems? I have quite flat nipples (due to years of breastfeeding babies I think!) so finding some that stay on is gonna be hard. I like the look of these

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33553

    or these

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14973&ReviewPage=1#customer_reviews

    Or.... reading the reviews these sound a better buy for flat nipples.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33552&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

    Hey, try rubbing some Orgasm Balm on her nipples... or/and she could stimulate her own nipples with a vibrator...whilst you are 'elsewhere'

    Sorry I couldn't be more helpful, my lovely, but following your post with interest. xx

    1513408153
    HFVD [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2016

    Don’t let me put you off. It maybe that they simply don’t suit us which im aware can be the case with toys, but judging by reviews they are perfect for some.

    I have gotten behind on my reviews but will be reviewing soon :)

    They look interesting however the ones we are after need to be adjustable as we are novices to nipple clamps and want to be able to control the pressure applied till we are better experienced! :)

    Thanks for your reply!

    1513408591
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1501
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Good Morning, lovely!

    I have very (and I mean humongous) boobies....so the chain ones worry me - would the chain be long enough especially when my boobies move?! Dunno if it's occurred to you, but with the LoveHoney money back guarantee you can afford to take a risk - they are really good at taking back items that don't suit xx

    1513411015
    HFVD [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2016

    What you mention was the same problem for us. My OH has a large chest and due to taking it easy with the pressure they just kept slipping off as soon as she moved! Hence why we are interested in the individual ones :)

    1513412845
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1501
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    Return them to LoveHoney - they will exchange or refund a product for a whole year!! What other company offers such an awesome service! Nothing worse than buying a toy that just dosesn't work for you, is there? The other night Mr.Spider had drunk a few too many... we had sex but he just couldn't come... we were at it for about 3 hours, I tried everything but nah - it appeared to be broken lol. he could stay really hard, but just couldn't come... so whilst he was wanking himself and I was talking dirty, I pinched his nipples harder and harder then pulled and twisted hard - that made him explode!!! He's never been much of a fan of his nipples being played with, but after that experience, we want nipple clamps which will work on him too! xx

    1513458011
    WillC [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 800
    • Joined: 28 Jul 2012

    Try using the nipple suckers on nipples moistened with orgasm balm,whilst you`re down below,my OH loves it!

    1513473573
    KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 493
    • Joined: 1 May 2016

    HFVD wrote:

    Hello,

    I’m just looking for a little advice. My OH loves having her nipples played with and has quite sensitive nipples. We decided to purchase these, so they aren’t left out when my attention is focused elsewhere!

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32743

    However we were disappointed as we struggled to get them to stay on properly as the adjustment was either falls off or too tight. Also the chain wasn’t long enough at times. Determined not to give up we were looking at this set instead.
    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31536

    If anyone has any thoughts, advice and/or recommendations that would be great.

    Thanks in advance!!

    The first ones are sort of notorious for being ill fitting, they are too small to grip most women’s nipples sufficiently.

    The second pair pair work really well for light play, they grip firmly but not too hard. If you want something that won’t come off you need the textile clips, the way they work is the harder they are pulled the harder they clamp, but they are fairly advanced and can be quite painful when pulled, though that is exactly why people tend to get them

    1513473840
    HFVD [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2016

    Wow. Sounds amazing spider. We want them as we are into bondage play and enjoy a little pain with the pleasure! I’ve just written my review so should be online in a few days. I always feel guilty leaving a bad review. But then again I guess there would be no point reviewing if everything just got 5 stars.

    Ah thank you willc that has defiantly given me food for thought :)

    1513493238
    PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 788
    • Joined: 22 Jun 2012

    HI HFVD,

    I have the ones you were looking at https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31536 but if I'm honest I tend to end up using these instead https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31535

    They are much easier to put in place and stay on really well - just make sure you get the nipples nice and pert first as with any clamps. Whilst they say they are not adustable, you can gently pull and manipulate them open a little more than they are. I did so when I first got them then just carefully moved them back closer together once I was used to them. Whilst they are not the typical clamp style they do give a nice pinch and are good for getting to grips with clamps so to speak ;)

    Unfortunately the chain ones I have are no longer for sale so I can't comment on any of those.

    Oh I do highly reccomend https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31537&reviewid=107263#customer_reviews

    They make things down there so deliciously sensitive even when only used for a few minutes.

    Good luck in finding something to suit you and your OH. At least you have Lovehoney fantastic returns to make sure you can succeed in getting the right ones =)

    1513693798
    HFVD [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2016

    Well I went for it and ordered the ones which I had posted.... and on first inspection they look perfect! Seem like they will stay in place absolutely no problem! Can’t wait to try them out, and the oh will be in for a nice surprise when we next play, as she doesn’t know I was purchasing them! I will leave a review once we’ve given them a throughly good testing!

    Thanks for the recommendation tiger, however she has previously said that she’s terrified of a clamp down there as it can be very sensitive at the best of times! Although I’d like to give it a try :p

    Thanks everyone for all the advice :)

    1513700359
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1501
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    HFVD wrote:

    Well I went for it and ordered the ones which I had posted.... and on first inspection they look perfect! Seem like they will stay in place absolutely no problem! Can’t wait to try them out, and the oh will be in for a nice surprise when we next play, as she doesn’t know I was purchasing them! I will leave a review once we’ve given them a throughly good testing!

    Thanks for the recommendation tiger, however she has previously said that she’s terrified of a clamp down there as it can be very sensitive at the best of times! Although I’d like to give it a try :p

    Thanks everyone for all the advice :)

    Thanks for letting us know, HFVD - look forward to hearing how you get on, might treat myself to some if they work for your Mrs. hey instead of a clamp down below - get her to get a clit hood piercing... hurts lie f*ck when they put the clamp thing on to do the piercing, but the piercing is virtually painless. (Bleeds quite a lot too, so be sure she wears appropriate clothing when she gets it done.) Once done, if kept clean and dry, it heals in less than a week!

    1513705000
    HFVD [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2016

    Thanks spider I’ll keep you posted :)

    Owch! It took several years to get her to get her ear pierced! Even then she had to have them done both at the same time and jumped out the chair screaming n swearing when they did it lol! So I think I will pass on the other!

    1513898212
    collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 186
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2013
    1514631211
    Mbstaffs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2017

    LadySpider wrote:

    Return them to LoveHoney - they will exchange or refund a product for a whole year!! What other company offers such an awesome service! Nothing worse than buying a toy that just dosesn't work for you, is there? The other night Mr.Spider had drunk a few too many... we had sex but he just couldn't come... we were at it for about 3 hours, I tried everything but nah - it appeared to be broken lol. he could stay really hard, but just couldn't come... so whilst he was wanking himself and I was talking dirty, I pinched his nipples harder and harder then pulled and twisted hard - that made him explode!!! He's never been much of a fan of his nipples being played with, but after that experience, we want nipple clamps which will work on him too! xx

    Hi lady spider, I'm the same regarding nipple play they are definitely my most sensitive and sensual and always tip me over the edge when played with. I would like her to use nipple toys on me.
    1514634627
    LadySpider [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1501
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2017

    hey Mbstaffs

    Mr Spider can be a bit 'traditional' in some sexual area's - stuff that he regards is for the girls, I suppose. I find it kind of crazy as he's up for most things. He always says he gets nothing from having his nipples played with - yet I know the opposite! lol He likes to think he's a very masculine guy, and 99% of the time is the dom in our relationship, too....I suppose, really, it's deep set in him that guys and girls have certain 'ways' to behave and stuffs to enjoy...valley mentality...but that's off topic...maybe an idea for a new thread?

    1514641084
    Laveila [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2200
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2010

    I have ones similar to https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31536 and I have fully flat nipples. And I mean flat... They are nearly invisible, especially since they are pale pink. And I love them. Its bit tricky at first to put them on, but once I got the trick, I really started to enjoy them. Been using them for years.

    The good thing with them is that they can be adjusted, although you cannot have them too lose, or they fall off.

    1518872346
    HFVD [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 49
    • Joined: 2 Dec 2016

    Sorry I never got back to you with a reply spider. I’ve been crazy busy and haven’t been on the forums for a while. But now I’m back and going to get putting my reviews in.

    The ones we were discussing (same as laveila’s suggestion) are absolutely perfect! They are so simple to use and adjust, look amazing and stay in place. They also can pack a surprising pinch and left the OHs nipples very sensitive once removed! Sorry I didn’t respond for so long but I would highly recommend them!

    Hope all is well.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.