Christmas Delivery Guaranteed
Order in the next ... - FREE when you spend £30
  1. Have you ever wrapped a toy for christmas and forgot which one it is?

    1512772151
    hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 771
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    Have you ever bought a sex toy or some nice sexy lingerie for your OH for christmas, lovingly wrapped it and put it under the tree. Then come the big day you can't remember which one it is or just totally forgot about it, the proceeded to do the whole family round the tree opening presents together??

    1512782645
    RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2368
    • Joined: 11 Apr 2016

    Not with the OH but I have a box filled for my friend. I have warned her in advance not to open it in a family get together and also put it in its own bag to go through security on her way home.

    1512847856
    нинаnin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 566
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2016

    No. But one time a friend got me a toy and I opened it in front of my then partner. It was all kinds of uncomfortable (for a variety of reasons).

    1512853291
    hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 771
    • Joined: 21 Apr 2014

    нинаnin wrote:

    No. But one time a friend got me a toy and I opened it in front of my then partner. It was all kinds of uncomfortable (for a variety of reasons).

    awkward lol

    1512924068
    MK7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 547
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2015

    I wrap it all at the same time a couple of nights before and label it all as i go along with who its for. Never have this issue.

    1512944573
    Cupid69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2016

    I have wrapped so many different toys this year that i cant remember what they all are but fortunately they are all in the correct 'pile'!

    1512992278
    Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2002
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    Luckily No, we open presents on our own Xmas morning so it wouldn't really matter. It's weird we don't usually buy sexy gifts at Christmas. Maybe this year should be a first 🤔

    1513000617
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2536
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    MK7 wrote:

    I wrap it all at the same time a couple of nights before and label it all as i go along with who its for. Never have this issue.

    Same. 

    1513004172
    KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6238
    • Joined: 20 Nov 2013

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    MK7 wrote:

    I wrap it all at the same time a couple of nights before and label it all as i go along with who its for. Never have this issue.

    Same.

    +1

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.