£1.49 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Tunnel plugs

    1512855032
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1369
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    I've put one of these in my watched list on a "site" may be tempted to order a couple.

    1513010684
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1695
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Anyone else tried these?

    1513014006
    Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1820
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    Can't wait to see the review on these.. in two minds about them

    1513014387
    KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 385
    • Joined: 1 May 2016

    Delboy1991 wrote:

    Can't wait to see the review on these.. in two minds about them

    There is a review on the larger one already, I wrote it. Is there something else your wondering about?

    1513014471
    KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 385
    • Joined: 1 May 2016

    Purring-Pussy wrote:

    I have a friend that has one, he's very experienced with anal stuff. He loves to do watersports with another guy peeing into the hole.
    I'm not sure I'd recommend this to everyone, nor sure how safe it is.

    Urine isnt normally a safety issue, it is pretty much sterile in the absence of UTI's. Lots of people play with urine with no ill effects.

    1513071240
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1695
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    KingGrthy wrote:

    Delboy1991 wrote:

    Can't wait to see the review on these.. in two minds about them

    There is a review on the larger one already, I wrote it. Is there something else your wondering about?

    How likely is having accidents while wearing a hollow plug?
    1513072140
    KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 385
    • Joined: 1 May 2016

    AsYouWish! wrote:

    KingGrthy wrote:

    Delboy1991 wrote:

    Can't wait to see the review on these.. in two minds about them

    There is a review on the larger one already, I wrote it. Is there something else your wondering about?

    How likely is having accidents while wearing a hollow plug?

    Depends on preparation, if you empty your bowels and use a douche then not very likely in the short term, if you use a high volume enema to empty your entire colon then youve got 12 hours at least typically before anything will come out. I suppose it also depends on the size of the hole, the plugs available on this site do not have very wide holes so I am in two minds. Typically anything that is in or that enters your rectum while plugged is at risk of simply falling out the hole, although it probably depends on consistency of media, if it is fairly solid it may be more likely to push the plug out then go through it. I have tried mine while having an enema and once clean I took some more water on and then inserted the plug, that water literally just falls out without any control by me as soon as the colon releases it, I could barely even feel it. I have also read that some people do use tunnel plugs to simulate incontinence for diaper play though this is not an interest of mine.

    Basically, with minimal preparation you dont need to worry, nothing is likely to appear during the normal course of sex play unless you play for a looong time.

    If you use for these for watersports though, be mindful that introducing water while the plug is inserted washes away the lube and removal can be uncomfortable without introducing more lube, luckily there is a hole that makes that pretty easy lol.

    1513087222
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1695
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Great advice, thanks.

    1513246188
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1695
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    I have one but not had the chance to use it yet - will let you know when I have xx

    Have you had a chance to try it out yet LNT?
    1513601663
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5555
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    AsYouWish - yes I have tried it but am holding off reviewing until I have had the chance to try it some more.

    My initial feeling is good though. It is harder to insert than a normal plug due to the end being open not tapered but that is kind of obvious. Once in place I got a different feeling to a solid plug. I certainly still got the 'full' feeling I like without the weight. Its hard to explain but I could feel I was open and I felt sensitive to air being 'sucked in' as I became more aroused. Mr LNT did try introducing a small amount of liquid which felt good but also made a pretty immediate escape. I think more forward planning needed ie towels on bed, better position etc required for that kind of play in the future. I did also find that I pushed the plug out but again I think that was due to my position (on all fours, bum raised).

    I am not entirely sure what Mr LNT thought as he didn't really say - but I am looking forward to trying it again!!

    1513715611
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1695
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Sounds fun. I am looking forward to reading your review!

    1513847829
    Alby&phyl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2016

    Hi everyone. Been looking for the smallest possible tool/toy to open up the ass hole a little bit for a view inside but most speculums seem long and/or have fiddly bits blocking the view and these tunnel plugs seem huge.. any advice or ideas? Thanks

    1513867342
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5555
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Alby&phyl - have you considered a clear glass plug? Perhaps something like this

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32887

    Might be worth thinking about 😊

    1513868789
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2035
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    This looks like it maybe just what you are looking for.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13201

    1513882525
    Alby&phyl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 6 Jan 2016

    This looks like the exact thing for the job! Think this will be in the next order for us! Thanks for your help everyone :)

    1514484113
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5555
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Review is up (excuse the pun)

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39312&reviewid=208581#customer_reviews

    Hope it helps some of you 😉

    1514488558
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1369
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2012

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    Review is up (excuse the pun)

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39312&reviewid=208581#customer_reviews

    Hope it helps some of you 😉

    Yey, its nice to see a girl enjoying butt plugs more, I've just ordered the bigger one; https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39313 should arrive in the next day or so I will let people know how I get on with the open air feeling?

    Could be interesting once 'clean' using it in the bath?

    1514645814
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1695
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    The bath would be a very odd sensation!

    1514647138
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2035
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    AsYouWish - yes I have tried it but am holding off reviewing until I have had the chance to try it some more.

    My initial feeling is good though. It is harder to insert than a normal plug due to the end being open not tapered but that is kind of obvious. Once in place I got a different feeling to a solid plug. I certainly still got the 'full' feeling I like without the weight. Its hard to explain but I could feel I was open and I felt sensitive to air being 'sucked in' as I became more aroused. Mr LNT did try introducing a small amount of liquid which felt good but also made a pretty immediate escape. I think more forward planning needed ie towels on bed, better position etc required for that kind of play in the future. I did also find that I pushed the plug out but again I think that was due to my position (on all fours, bum raised).

    I am not entirely sure what Mr LNT thought as he didn't really say - but I am looking forward to trying it again!!

    LNT, could not you find a small dildo or such to put in the hole, to aid initial insertion. If I was to try one of these I would turn a suitable insert on my lathe; I have made dildos to my own design this way. It would take the form of a plug within a plug, so to speak. Maybe LH would consider making them.

    1514651036
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5555
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    Hey Alicia.

    Tbh it's not that difficult just takes a different approach to a normal tapered plug. Just thought it was worth mentioning for anyone considering getting one.

    I can see how your idea would work though if anyone was put off just because of insertion.

    Good to see you popping in and with good advise as always 😁

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.