1. How can I make our sex and masturbation better?

Rytaylor2000 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a ftm transgender with no surgery done, however I have recently got a strap on so I thought we could use it like it's my actual part.

Also I don't know if this is weird to her or anything but sometimes I wear it to wank off, using the dick to wank off over her when I get horny in the night etc, how can I make masturbation better? (we've been together a year and nearly 4 months, known eachother for around 4/5 years (were long distance so can't really have sex that often) I normally keep the strap on in my pants as if im a full male

Any tips?

Verity... [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, i am going to start by saying that I don't really know what I'm talking about here so if I get it totally wrong or if I have misunderstood then I apologise. No offence intended at all.
    Would a knicker vibrator help at all? I was thinking it could be worn under the strap on so you would receive actual pleasure while using the strap on as your own part to relieve yourself as you have been doing. Lovehoney sell a range of remote control ones so you could pop it on and then adjust the speed using the remote if you wish.
    Oh and I don't find what you said weird at all.
    I hope this helps and good luck to you both and sorry again if I have this wrong.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.